Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Unless there's another new girl. There was a guest at B2 this morning. I wonder if they have a holding flat where they can test out the new girls first and when a slot becomes available they are more comfortable being watched.

This is seeing more action than transfer deadline day.

Would love if Lolas friend where here, had fantastic tits when she had them out. But she's the same woman that came over with the kid, and they had to put it in UM because of that. So that won't happen.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, Frankster said:

She doesn't seem like it at first, but if one watches how she acts, she's not good for RLC fun. Always have to be center of attention, budding in if somebody has fun without her, and for most of the time stops things that going on. A good example was last wedensday when Megan and Rebecca went to their room, and blocked the door. Belle came first, and was let in and joined the fun. Then Lola just pressed her self through the barracade and jumped right in the middle without any regards of what the girls wanted. And when they tried to get her to join, she had a deathgrip on the phone. Rebecca got a little play out of her, but what could have been more fun didn't because Lola wanted it moved to her room. (Yes fun things happened there to).

Not long after, when Anna and Beardo tried to start having fun in Megans room, Lola bursted in there and stopped that too. I think she did it twice.

Things like that she has been doing all along. All massages she has been involved in has been ruin by her wanting to spank rather than give a massage, because she does enjoy being spanked. She's very submissive when it comes to that. Move her to an S&M appartment, and she would fit in fine.

" Then Lola just pressed her self through the barracade and jumped right in the middle without any regards of what the girls wanted" 

That is really sick, why just not let them play with each other, damn! Yes maybe you are right, move her to an S&M appartment or lock her up in a dungeon. Thank you for the info Frankster.

The mistake, as I see it, is that Belle is into some roughness, hair pulling, knife play, etc.  She should have been moved to #2.  That could have been interesting...them taking turns being dominant.  

Well, if Stella doesn't work out, they have an alternate option.

44 minutes ago, moos54 said:

stella don't like lola, let me lauth ^^ 

she has sleeping last night with her ;-)

Because it was a bed. Apart from a brief tiff Stella and Polya have always been tight. According to some Lola watchers the feeling she tends to invoke amongst the girls is fear because she's the boss of a collection of much hotter girls and she resents their hotness ... I have no proof of that last bit but I wouldn't be surprised. Megan was way too hot looking for her.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Frankster said:

Would love if Lolas friend where here, had fantastic tits when she had them out. But she's the same woman that came over with the kid, and they had to put it in UM because of that. So that won't happen.

Fantastic tits is a start but what I do want is someone who can have a good relationship with Belle. Perhaps a quieter more sensible girl who will open up like a flower ... like Megan :cry: