Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

So I'm guessing no one saw Belle look at the cam and say "help me". When Anna and her were on the bed.  My sound was off due to something I did but it sure looked like that is what she said. And I missed some kitty shots. I'm looking at different recording software right now!

Before she picked up the bear? She was speaking Russian bruv, might have been similar sounding but nothing in English

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

She was talking to the teddy bear near the camera and then she came towards the camera and retrieved it... She was gesturing to the bear when Anna was feeling her up..

There's a joke about your username in here somewhere, but I'm too drunk to come up with it :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Calm down mate. I don't think the girls are hookers, but even if they were, when they're 22 years old who gives a fuck about what the future holds? Live for the moment dude

And this is not the 1960's or the 1970's. It's 2016 and a different generation. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

But she did let Rebecca eat her pussy

The Barcelona Bash was just like the night that Irma and Anna spent on News Years Eve, A very special night, way out of the norm, and a night to remember in infamy Robert

• Upvote 2

It's amazing how often we have to have this discussion.  On the one hand people are ready to put a very disrespectful title on these girls, and in the next post, they are complaining that they hide under the sheets when they play with themselves.

Do you really think "professional" girls would hide anything?  Do you think that the little coy motions are just to tease us?

Professional girls are a very special breed of cat, and they are pretty tough and hardened by their world.  In my opinion, these girls are aspiring models, of which only a few in a thousand make it in that world, and they are going to clubs and dancing and drinking and networking and looking for Mr. Right.

I think they are paid to entertain, not have paid sex.  When men are at strip clubs, they throw crazy amounts of money at the girls.

Also, they don't have that dead look in their eyes...many professional girls are just plain sad and lost. Prostitution is a last resort for so many girls that have extremely difficult situations in their past.  These girls look pretty happy go lucky when they are partying..quite youthful and innocent in some of their actions.

Just my opinion.  I hate to see the girls reading titles that are so extreme...it can't make them feel good. 

• Upvote 1