Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

My Belle leaves in the sheerest of white tops - she might as well go out topless - but she's moving like a zombie. There is absolutely no joy in her tonight. Hard to believe she's going to B2 and those leggings aren't exactly stylish so what can the ludicrous top be in aid of ... there is no way a father would ever let his daughter go out in that but luckily no father here and she's over 18.

Watching her I feel really down.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle leaves in the sheerest of white tops - she might as well go out topless - but she's moving like a zombie. There is absolutely no joy in her tonight. Hard to believe she's going to B2 and those leggings aren't exactly stylish so what can the ludicrous top be in aid of ... there is no way a father would ever let his daughter go out in that but luckily no father here and she's over 18.

Watching her I feel really down.

she did not seem in party mode, but then again you never know ???????

24 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Just love how certain people feel they must reply to an observation with a sarcastic remark. These people in my opinion have a very low IQ if that is all they can say in a reply.

Because IQ is so related to personality ....

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

• Upvote 2