Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

Damn Anna, that was one of the best bates you have had!!!

The show was nice, but was the masturbation real? ... I do not know. ... In any case, the cover has hidden it all. ... :cry:

Anyway. She is a very nice girl with a perfect body. :)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

She actually did cook the other day but i never saw her get the pans out! The Saucepan and Frying Pan were allready out when i tuned in!

That's promising because I'm sure I read somewhere she didn't cook.

Keep practicing, Belle :heart:

34 minutes ago, MrBox said:

The show was nice, but was the masturbation real? ... I do not know. ... In any case, the cover has hidden it all. ... :cry:

Anyway. She is a very nice girl with a perfect body. :)

Little on the skinny side for me. I prefer softer curves. Like Irma, Megan and Belle.::)

• Upvote 2

I'm feeling lonely with The Goddess locked (not really but she is being guarded by Paul) in her bedroom instead of displaying herself on the LR couch which she normally does this time of day and my Belle out who knows where, but it better not be with Beardy.

53 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm feeling lonely with The Goddess locked (not really but she is being guarded by Paul) in her bedroom instead of displaying herself on the LR couch which she normally does this time of day and my Belle out who knows where, but it better not be with Beardy.

Beardy is gone, man. I'm not sure why people keep talking about him. He doesn't live in Barcelona and was only there for a holiday

• Upvote 2