Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What will she find to do? I hope she moves back to Anna's room  because I believe that has the best cameras and lighting.

I think My Belle is going out although if she drinks like normal and has to make her way back to B1 on her own I shudder to think. I'll stop worrying when she decides to take her panties off and sleep uncovered on the couch.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

How do we say Belle's name? I thought it was "Bell" but i thought i just heard Anna shout "Bell eeee" unless she was shouting "Polyyyy" which ive heard Polya called before. Was hard to hear on my device as im not at my computer tonight.

It's definitely pronounced Bell, but the other girls seem to call her nicknames. One of their nicknames for her is Malusha which means, basically, shortarse :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

It's definitely pronounced Bell, but the other girls seem to call her nicknames. One of their nicknames for her is Malusha which means, basically, shortarse :biggrin:

If she has a nickname it ought to involve arse. That's what I'll call my Belle next time we see each other LOL

Just now, BBsq69 said:

So are they having the B1 leaving party at B2?

No respect for B1.

Two possible Options for B1.

1.) Leave Belle where she is and bring in some Fresh Meat to keep her Company.

2.) Move Belle into #2 and wind the lease down on #1.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Two possible Options for B1.

1.) Leave Belle where she is and bring in some Fresh Meat to keep her Company.

2.) Move Belle into #2 and wind the lease down on #1.   :biggrin:

It would be a complete business mistake to close down B1 unless they open another apartment just like it. It has been a cash cow! Turning down that much money would be a real mistake to do.

• Upvote 3