Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

This apartment is like a brothel....but without sex.

This is a lot like as you would say: "The color is like green, but it is red." 

... What is your opinion? ... To many girls there? They do not hide enough?

Think Milena's a Carolina clone all though slightly less pretty - still a solid 8. However she is not a Pixie. I have to hope the next one will be - a nice short blonde with great arse and tits who can behave like My Belle - not that she could be better than Belle but I am not keen on conventional models ... except Kami who's a 9.5.

Scrub that she is a as pretty as Carolina 8.5 but still not my type whereas Kristy and Kami are.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Is it too early to give Milena the title of Miss Laptop 2 - but I don't think she'll destroy it like Ilona - never saw that but heard about it.

Ha yes Ilona's laptop could not take the pace and died. It was one of the funniest things ive seen when she was hitting it.

• Upvote 2

Just now, DaMutt11 said:

I don't watch enough to know who is who, but... who is the tall blond ?  and does the new girl have on a black teddie and long hair ?   Pretty sure neither one is Belle though.

teddie is Belle, new girl is blond, Milena

Just now, DaMutt11 said:

I don't watch enough to know who is who, but... who is the tall blond ?  and does the new girl have on a black teddie and long hair ?   Pretty sure neither one is Belle though.

My Belle is the dark haired girl. Milena is the blonde who arrived only a couple of hours ago.