Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes its a real bad selection on there part, they would have been better off leaving it as the 2 girls until the right girl was found. We hoped so much they would get it right and well they have let us down this time.

They haven't let all of us down, I think she's very good looking and seems to be a nice girl too. 

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

They haven't let all of us down, I think she's very good looking and seems to be a nice girl too. 

I never said she was not good looking, i actually think she is, but does not seem a good fit for this apartment, I hope in time i am proven wrong. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, manbat321 said:

I think we need to give Lima, Belle and Melina time to get to know each other and see where the chemistry goes.  Hope is eternal for me!!

Lima and Belle are chatting away. But Milena and Belle don't seem to interact much at the moment. 

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Simply put, I find lima not attractive. ... She plays at least two leagues below the girls that are normaly in the apartment and it seems that she do not compensates that with an outstanding character. ... Average, but nothing worth to cast for the project. 

Anyway, the spirit of the apartment is gone. Currently, only B2 is interesting. But even the pace of B2 has slackened extremely.