Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

I hope the guys will stay away from the girls, TBH...That will end in a awkward situation. The girls are just fine together. We don't need a forced event with some random dudes...

It was said earlier that Milena and the guys were going to B2.  Maybe she is keeping them at B1 until the food is ready for the party.

2 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

I hope the guys will stay away from the girls, TBH...That will end in a awkward situation. The girls are just fine together. We don't need a forced event with some random dudes...

... it worked fine last time ... but ... i expect nothing for today ... maybe in some days ... at least i like that the guys are there ... now there it at least some hope for B1 again ... :)

7 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

It doesn't have to be forced. Kristy and her friends had a party with guys. Two of Kristy's friend ended up hooking up with a guy. Of course the fact that the girls in barca are only wearing lingerie changes everything.