Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

pg 13 did you even see her having sex ,the most out in the open of any of the Barc girlsshe gave him a couple of blow jobs  and it looked like she even took anal really pg 13 I don't think so

ok she turns into Hulk when she is high...

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Lima seems even more boring than that big girl with white hair who came to B1 several months back...the one who looked like the Game of Thrones character...Brienne...

No but Lima gives great nudity and has sex - not a fan myself of her - plus she brings world class drinking (if world clas is not knowing where you are half the time). White didn't appeal to me at all - I'd put Lima ahead of her. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

It's true but I've not spotted her crying. She wears contacts but I think she has really poor eyesight. Never mind I'll be her guide.

No i dont think she cries...but has dark circles...otherwise no reason wearing such heavy makeup right under her eyes...there is always glare under there...but whatever i am only interested in her due to her way of talking and childish ways...she is my morning entertainment...

Just now, Zinc said:

No i dont think she cries...but has dark circles...otherwise no reason wearing such heavy makeup right under her eyes...there is always glare under there...but whatever i am only interested in her due to her way of talking and childish ways...she is my morning entertainment...

She does have a problem with her nose or it could be even worse Lupus like Selena Gomez. I notice sufferers often seem to have problems under the eyes. I am not a doctor just seen some girls with the condition.

• Upvote 1

I believe the No, No, No was that he didn't have the condom on anymore.  But it felt so good, she couldn't fight the feeling.  He was pumping pretty fast, and I don't know if she could take it anally without a bit of "going slow".  Just a thought.