Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Lara est arrivée à B1 le 19 Oct, donc si tout va bien, elle devrait dégager samedi 19 Nov.. J'espère qu'elle n'a qu'1 mois ici, car elle ne sert à rien. Où est Danaya, Irma ou Ilona, voilà le style de filles qu'on aime à regarder vivre, s'éclater et mettre de l'ambiance dans cette "Maison des Filles", qui n'est plus qu'un lieu de colocation..

Lara arrived at B1 on Oct. 19, so if all goes well, she should leave Saturday, Nov. 19. I hope she has only 1 month here, because it serves no purpose. Where is Danaya, Irma or Ilona, this is the style of girls we love to watch live, have fun and put atmosphere in this "House of the Girls", which is no more than a place of colocation. .

• Upvote 4

Guest emeraldking
12 hours ago, Pookus said:

Lima brought a guy back once. He looked old and married and was in, out, washed and gone again, all within an hour, hence my nick-name for him Daddy Dip & Run. He came back a week later seemingly uninvited for a second booty call (which she unfortunately and reluctantly gave him). Since then she seems to have learnt her lesson - If you want to pick up guys and fuck them, go to their place or a hotel, don't bring them back here. It would also be hard to have guys over with a big sign on the front door that says "Smile - You'll Be  Fucking Her On Candid Camera".

Lol shame I missed that

Lima I like the most 

only saw her with a bearded photographer one night with another younger blonde milena 

all 3 were drunk as f*** 

was surprised he didn't smash either of them as the younger one was teasing him like crazy 

hope she returns at some point

Guest emeraldking
55 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0800: all girls asleep.

According to Yury its translation Lara will  go home at the end of this week. She has been here since October 19 th

They need some more of the party atmosphere inviting friends round or guys there going out with calling over 

Just save the sex stuff for paid cams on the site 

as watching them playing on their phones or computers is ? 

also they been leaving the apartment a lot lately all day then returning home and staying in there rooms

what nationality are the girls?

ukraine?

Russian?

czech?

ever think they'll have more then 3 in an apartment?

be cool if they got an 8 bedroom house and setup all the cams in it

10 hours ago, winnlove said:

Lara est arrivée à B1 le 19 Oct, donc si tout va bien, elle devrait dégager samedi 19 Nov.. J'espère qu'elle n'a qu'1 mois ici, car elle ne sert à rien. Où est Danaya, Irma ou Ilona, voilà le style de filles qu'on aime à regarder vivre, s'éclater et mettre de l'ambiance dans cette "Maison des Filles", qui n'est plus qu'un lieu de colocation..

Lara arrived at B1 on Oct. 19, so if all goes well, she should leave Saturday, Nov. 19. I hope she has only 1 month here, because it serves no purpose. Where is Danaya, Irma or Ilona, this is the style of girls we love to watch live, have fun and put atmosphere in this "House of the Girls", which is no more than a place of colocation. .

If you look at when Irma and Ilona left, you have to add at least 6 months before they can come back because of Visa rules.

Danaya has been gone for over 6 months now, and I fear we'll never see her again. It has to be said that at the end of her stay, she did seem to have a hard time staying there, spend most of her time in bed, and looked like she'd had some small mental breakdown. So she might never return. But do hope she does.

10 hours ago, winnlove said:

tu lui reproche quoi exactement à la petite Lara, elle est jolie et n'a pas peur des caméras et finalement elle ne fait rien de moins que Danaya qui est rester 3 mois fixer sur sa tablette ^^