Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Trato de seguir Melissa tanto como pueda porque ella es mi favorito. Por lo que yo soy consciente de que ha tenido su camisa abotonada desde que se puso en

Her shirt buttoned to the chest, but she turned her back on the camera, and if she did not unfasten a button, it's difficult for the neck to open it so much, that it reaches his shoulder ...

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, F219 said:

Cuando Melissa estaba en la cocina antes, había al menos 4 botones abrochados. Es una camisa de ensacado. Desde cualquiera ángulo de la cámara, no se puede decir que es unbutton.

I did not mean that she completely had her shirt open, just showing enough of her chest, and that only her hair hid it. Neither did she show her pussy without panties, I saw how she put it on and know that she did not remove it, only that she opened her legs in a way that left a good view of his crotch to him.

Thanks F219. Right guys. 1. She isn't a slut, she's classy as I've mentioned in the past and I know I'm not the only one who thinks so  2. Her shirt has been buttoned all night   3. She has panties on because she has a tampon in cos its the 3rd day of her period and we saw her put it in.  4.The photographer is (probably) gay.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, jed mcgowan said:

my point is is the photo guy a member of rlc does he pay to see her flash because I do and I can't see anything

Dude, he is gay.  He is a photographer in love with his work.  He had plenty of  opportunity with Milena 6 nights out of 7.  He has a job to do, that is it.

Now watch him work and enjoy the view.

• Upvote 2

I did not see her wear a tampon, nor take it off when she was naked, I've only seen her wear compresses. I do not want to do anything against it. Mel had her shirt open because the top buttons of the shirt, she, and usually the women, do not buckle them, just button them, and that's what's wrong, the three that cover, more or less the channel area, Just above the navel Just like she showed her ass on cam 1 and her shirt was off ...:cry:

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Melissa nos ha regalado una noche maravillosa, que es de tres horas, que es espaldas a la cámara, tal vez no nos obliga a lamentar que desaparece

She looked good at the beginning, until one of the times she looked, she realized that she was in the target of the camera ... if I think wrong, I think someone warned her, because although she did as she looked at another Thing, I got caught that I was watching the cam at that moment, and I saw the whole scene.