Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, toolmaker123 said:

This has already been addressed; RLC allowing camming by the tenants, should be against the rules. This started with SugarBonnie in C&S apt.

Everybody needs to stop fucking moaning,,if you don't like it switch the fuck off

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, toolmaker123 said:

This has already been addressed; RLC allowing camming by the tenants, should be against the rules. This started with SugarBonnie in C&S apt.

you are absolutely correct toolmaker, and even though I am not a fan of camming in the apartment- it was better to watch than seeing 2 girls sitting on a couch watching tv, like in B2- what I really want to see is a return of the "gold old days" of Irma, Ilona, even Nora, as they had fun, just being themselves (more or less)- sorry- just had to say that:biggrin::biggrin:

I don't quite get it-most of you wanted and enjoyed the "dildo threesome orgy" before-certainly not normal real life-

I personally do not mind this cam show especially if it is done like Michelle did-which I think a lot of you enjoyed-of course again not real life

So are we to go back to simple showers, sex and some nudity in here-will that stop the complaining>??

• Upvote 1