Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Yes Sulzer. I agree.

il y a 2 minutes, sulzer25059 a dit :

Everyone wants to see Irma again, me more so as it could bring my Ilona back too.

You can add Anna. For info, Irma and Ilona left on 4 August. (1st time I saw 2 girls leaving at the same time).

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

Guys you realize that you are arguing about what you can interpret from a blocked, zoomed out, pixelated footage, while the only real argument is why do we have to put up with such a blocked footage anyway ?

The only way to get them to do anything is to keep sending RLC complaint emails, even then they dont always listen

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, winnlove said:

What are you telling me? I am very happy to see these girls in this apartment B1, only, for the holiday season, I would like to see Irma again, and obviously I am not the only one! I have the right to express my opinion. And I'm a fan of this apartment for a long time.

With that explanation-ok I understand thank you

We are going to do the same case with the camera of the balcony in B2. NOTHING.We are going to do the same case with the camera of the balcony in B2. NOTHING.We are going to do the same case with the camera of the balcony in B2. NOTHING.

J'ai envoyé une plainte à RLC   pour la  chambre de SIA  car elle peut se cacher pour s'habiller ou autre  et je leur ai demandé de déplacer une caméra pour supprimer angle mort,  ils m'ont répondu sur un autre sujet 

et n'ont pas parlé de la chambre de SIA