Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

So I get home early to see a full view of the lovely Nicole. And this after the comments I was reading today. Some of you need to be reminded (you know who you are) that the glass is haft full! In others words STOP IT!. In the first few days of Jess and now Nicole we've seen more than we see from most girls in the first month! They are getting to know each other. So they cover in front of each other and put panties on quick. Big deal! They aren't shy in the bath or in their rooms are they? No! Are they going to do more? We hope so. But I'm happy with what I've seen so far and I haven't seen near what most of you have. What has B2 been up to today? I just looked and they are sitting on their butts doing nothing. Even the complainers didn't stick around in here today. They figured out nobody in here was going to agree with them.

And if Nicole does no more than go to sleep now I'll take it. At least we're back to seeing some skin. 

Nicole and Jess have that girl next door look. They are hot with or without makeup like Irma was. And I will be more than happy to have them stay 90 days.

I'll get off my soapbox now.:biggrin:

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

So I get home early to see a full view of the lovely Nicole. And this after the comments I was reading today. Some of you need to be reminded (you know who you are) that the glass is haft full! In others words STOP IT!. In the first few days of Jess and now Nicole we've seen more than we see from most girls in the first month! They are getting to know each other. So they cover in front of each other and put panties on quick. Big deal! They aren't shy in the bath or in their rooms are they? No! Are they going to do more? We hope so. But I'm happy with what I've seen so far and I haven't seen near what most of you have. What has B2 been up to today? I just looked and they are sitting on their butts doing nothing. Even the complainers didn't stick around in here today. They figured out nobody in here was going to agree with them.

And if Nicole does no more than go to sleep now I'll take it. At least we're back to seeing some skin. 

Nicole and Jess have that girl next door look. They are hot with or without makeup like Irma was. And I will be more than happy to have them stay 90 days.

I certainly am looking forward to a few more days of Nicole getting more comfortable in the apartment, and maybe more comfortable with Jess (I can dream!)

In my opinion, she's the perfect girl for RLC - beautiful, playful, and apparently a little adventurous, but without it being a forced show like some of the cam girls. RLC got a winner here

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Stay on it as long as you like DES! I totally agree with you. Michelle did a show with the beast, totally expressionless. We got a good view but it wasn't a patch on B1 today :biggrin:

• Upvote 2