Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No, I believe that you are another one of those guys that thinks he knows what's going on by the few translations you read every now and then.  The fact is, you know....know more than anybody else on this forum and I believe you let part of your fantasy life come in to some of your conclusions.   If the translators posted everything these girls said I bet it would blow your mind.   There is so much these girls say in the apartments that doesn't get posted it's ridiculous.   Wonder why that is....LOL.

But please, disregard this post as well and have a good day!

So if you do not believe what the translations of kitek, yury, or even vortios (which I disagree with often) or any other person that speaks their language say, how do you come to any conclusion.  You might as well call them liars.  I trust what kitek says regardless.  He has proven himself honest and direct.

I do NOT know more than anybody else but I use logic and common sense.  I am worldly in my knowledge which helps that common sense.  Try it sometime.

I didn't disregard this post BUT I WILL DISREGARD YOU.