Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 hours ago, CowArt said:

She was so very, very nervous, even checked the door several times to see if it was closed properly. Last night proved to me that Nicole is a "normal" girl, with no experience in the adult entertainment industry. She's not shy, has no problems showing herself in the shower, but this was too intimate to share with us... for now. She will get there, and I hope I'm online when she does.

I fear that any "normality", experience and innocence will be long gone and lost by the time Nicole comes home after having been out with Lima for the last 5 hours and counting. Where have they gone - who knows but I wouldn't be surprised if the older guy from the other night and his cohorts are on the scene with them somewhere :sad:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I fear that any "normality", experience and innocence will be long gone and lost by the time Nicole comes home after having been out with Lima for the last 5 hours and counting. Where have they gone - who knows but I wouldn't be surprised if the older guy from the other night and his cohorts are on the scene with them somewhere :sad:

Now don't you start.:dodgy:

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

That innocence is very appealing. Please don't lose it Nicole....:sad:  Well not yet anyway...

13 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Did they get dolled up to go out? Chances are they've just gone 'out' but will be interested to see when they come back

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Now don't you start.:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That innocence was very appealing. Please don't lose it Nicole....:sad:  Well not yet anyway...

Yes I agree with you - please don't lose the innocence; she's great as she is, it's just my fear and opinion I'm expressing so let's see what condition they are in when they eventually come home. A translation of the conversations when they do get home would be priceless and would reveal much information of tonight's events I am sure.

• Upvote 1

Wow ... whats with all the doom and gloom?  They are in Barcelona - they can be anywhere.  Maybe at a club but kind of early when they went out.  Maybe dinner - movie then a club. It doesn't have to be a bad scene just because no one here know where they are. Come on  .... get a grip :cry:

• Upvote 2