Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Yeah call me crazy, deluded or ignorant, but to me it looks like these girls have had a nice evening out doing a bit of shopping, walking around town and having a few drinks.

Unthinkable right!? :biggrin:

Is that allowed Ben?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Not according to some people! I think it's cute they're bonding though, all the girls here seem to be getting on with each other really well, good vibes back in B1

Good to see this . Who would have predicted B1 being the happening apt and B2 becoming the monastery a few months ago

• Upvote 5

may be Lima took her out to have fun Nicole new in the city ,and  last nite Nicole was how sick listening home songs , and I think Lima did the right think take her out and have fun what ever they did looks like Nicole had fun , that was nice of Lima :biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 2

I  didn't  see any shopping bags when they came in though so networking would be my take on it. Don't get me wrong, it's  great to see b-1 back to happier times like the old days but think about it. Jess is just in her first week while Lima is in her last month so to my mind she is showing Jess the ropes and Lima has been  around the block more times than an old Ford so it's let's hope it's the good blocks she shows her round. 

54 minutes ago, albacore said:

Wow ... whats with all the doom and gloom?  They are in Barcelona - they can be anywhere.  Maybe at a club but kind of early when they went out.  Maybe dinner - movie then a club. It doesn't have to be a bad scene just because no one here know where they are. Come on  .... get a grip :cry:

Agreed.

25 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No de acuerdo con algunas personas! Creo que es lindo que están uniendo embargo, todas las chicas aquí parecen estar en uno con el otro muy bien, buen rollo de nuevo en B1

If you say so? Not because there is good vibe, but it is between the three ...