Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

How about from one of those people who would really know: ::)

You think so? Lol. I can disappoint you no any bonuses. People are invited to a real life. No they do not control. No one is forcing them to do something. Moreover they do not even communicate with them. If you do not know your guesses here to write with this statement is ridiculous. Forgive me for my lack of restraint, but you are so worried about the rent ?! I want to assure you that there is no rent. And vydumanyh bonuses. And this is not a project of such a scale as you describe. Poor people living on the rent. Lol. Or what Leora entertains you? Then I open another secret. That you entertain Leora. I think you know what I mean. Personalities who are just sitting at their IDD and waiting that someone will have sex. You yourself are the guys lead busy lives? I think the fact that you're here 24/7 answer is obvious. Your mentality is pathetic. First of all, insulting someone you insult yourself! And the funny thing .. you can go on thinking that you are all intelligent.

I'm not saying that couples do not pay anything. Of course pay. But exactly the same. No matter what they go veiled or naked. There are no bonuses. There are no scripts. You have a violent fantasy guys. Moreover, many girls are very educated. For example Maya has its own store, Zoe is an actress in the theater. I just think (I can not speak for all) but the girls love the camera. Maybe someone loves attention. Someone is an exhibitionist. In any case, this is no reason to insult the participants. All couples live a real life. Zoe has brought to the fact that she left to itself. And it has become more closed. I'm not saying that it is now necessary to say only good things about the participants. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I approve of the criticism when it is justified. But to write insults in other .. it says only about your upbringing and mentality. I do not often go there, but this time could not remain silent. And yet of course all participants are aware of this forum. But fortunately did not give it a value. I do not touch all the dirt here. Man plunges into it only when it receives. Your dirt remains the same with you. And stop telling me about the apartments in the B1 and B2. I do not care to these "smart" girls. And very sorry for them. I want that Santa gave them a little brains. (Sorry for the  indiscretion) So I hope you calm down with their disputes. I'm not talking about Irma. Ilona and Irma quite fairly clever girl. I'm talking about those girls are now. And not one of them unfortunately does not possess intelligence. I am afraid as though they are not drunk last brains. In any case, I do not want to offend them. It's their life. Just really sorry to see how young girls drink, smoke and take drugs. There are the clubs. Instead of reading books, to dance or sports. Go to the event. What the study. Just my personal opinion.

whose post  are you quoting thestarider ? Is it a tenant ?

Thes, I don't know which one of the tenants wrote that to you but do you honestly believe everything they wrote there?  I mean, what else are they going to say if they are not part of the Barca apartments?  Yes, there are some smart tenants and tenants that have their own business.  Then why come to RLC in the first damn place if they don't need the money.  Sorry, but it makes not sense to me!!

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

¿Qué tal a partir de una de esas personas que realmente saben: ::)

Cree usted así? Lol. Te puedo defraudar no hay ningún bono. Las personas están invitados a una vida real. Sin ellos no controlan. Nadie les obliga a hacer algo. Por otra parte ni siquiera se comunican con ellos. Si no conoce sus conjeturas aquí para escribir con esta afirmación es ridícula. Perdóname por mi falta de moderación, pero estás tan preocupado por el alquiler?! Quiero asegurarles que no hay alquiler. Y bonificaciones vydumanyh. Y esto no es un proyecto de tal magnitud que usted describe. Los pobres que viven en el alquiler. Lol. O lo que Leora te entretiene? Entonces abro otro secreto. Que se entretienen Leora. Creo que sabes lo que quiero decir. Personalidades que apenas están sentados en sus IDD y esperando que alguien va a tener relaciones sexuales. Usted mismo es que los chicos llevan una vida ocupada? Creo que el hecho de que estés aquí 24/7 respuesta es obvia. Su mentalidad es patético. En primer lugar, insultar a alguien insulta a sí mismo! Y lo curioso .. usted puede seguir pensando que todos son inteligentes.

No estoy diciendo que las parejas no pagan nada. Por supuesto pagar. Pero exactamente el mismo. No importa lo que ellos van con velo o desnudo. No hay primas. No hay guiones. Tiene una fantasía chicos violentos. Por otra parte, muchas niñas son muy educados. Por ejemplo Maya tiene su propia tienda, Zoe es una actriz en el teatro. Sólo pienso (no puedo hablar por todos), pero las chicas encanta la cámara. Tal vez alguien le encanta la atención. Alguien es un exhibicionista. En cualquier caso, esto no es motivo para insultar a los participantes. Todas las parejas viven una vida real. Zoe ha llevado al hecho de que ella dejó a sí mismo. Y se ha convertido más cerrada. No estoy diciendo que ahora es necesario decir sólo cosas buenas de los participantes. Todo el mundo tiene derecho a su opinión. Estoy de acuerdo con la crítica cuando se justifica. Pero para escribir insultos en otra .. sólo dice acerca de su crianza y mentalidad. No suelo ir allí, pero esta vez no podía permanecer en silencio. Y, sin embargo, por supuesto, todos los participantes son conscientes de este foro. Pero, afortunadamente, no darle un valor. No toco toda la suciedad aquí. El hombre se sumerge en ella sólo cuando se recibe. Su tierra sigue siendo el mismo con usted. Y deja de hablarme de los apartamentos en la B1 y B2. No me importa a estas niñas "inteligentes". Y muy mal por ellos. Quiero que Santa les dio un poco de cerebro. (Lo siento por la indiscreción) Así que espero que se calma con sus disputas. No estoy hablando de Irma. Ilona e Irma chica bastante bastante inteligente. Estoy hablando de esas chicas son ahora. Y no uno de ellos por desgracia no posee inteligencia. Tengo miedo, como si no se beben últimos cerebros. En todo caso, No quiero ofenderlos. Es su vida. Realmente lo siento a ver cómo las chicas jóvenes beber, fumar y tomar drogas. Hay los clubes. En vez de leer libros, bailar o los deportes. Ir al evento. Lo que el estudio. Sólo mi opinión personal.

I think some of the ancients know this, right?

We are looking for couples, without children, to participate in the internet-project www.reallifecam.com.
To live, long term, in a fully furnished apartment that is located in Barcelona city.
Flat is paid by the company plus participation in project is paid each month.
For more information you can write us [email protected].
Id #: XXXXXXXX [?]
Results in other cities: Jobs, Internships
Share on Facebook MySpace Facebook

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I think some of the ancients know this, right?

We are looking for couples, without children, to participate in the internet-project www.reallifecam.com.
To live, long term, in a fully furnished apartment that is located in Barcelona city.
Flat is paid by the company plus participation in project is paid each month.
For more information you can write us [email protected].
Id #: XXXXXXXX [?]
Results in other cities: Jobs, Internships
Share on Facebook MySpace Facebook

That one has been around for a while, It's BS vortios 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

There are tenants who seem to live in their own apartment, since they have photos inside it, before they enter "officially" in the house ...

Now where have you seen these pictures?  How do you know it is before they started with RLC?