Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

I find it very badly you without knowing me tache like that, right?

I call you a liar, deliberately hiding information? Do not enter personal disqualification, please. And I will not give explanations or you or anyone.

you have information and does not say how the obtained information I have and I will not say as I get it.

if anything lie, just say that I lied, and I shall be a liar, but otherwise, I prefer that their personal comments about me, it's you save.

If we have misunderstood you due to a problem with the translation then I apologise, but if it is true that you follow the girls around Barcelona in real life, then that is totally unacceptable and you should be in prison

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Si le hemos entendido mal debido a un problema con la traducción a continuación, me disculpo, pero si bien es cierto que siga las niñas cerca de Barcelona en la vida real, entonces eso es totalmente inaceptable y que debería estar en la cárcel

Ni mi compartimiento, ni nadie que yo conozca, ha sido ni reprobable desde un punto de vista moral, ni un delito desde el punto de vista judicial. De eso creamé, sé un poco.

Escribo en Español, para que no haya problemas con su traducción y que todos me entiendan.

3 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

chicos no es agradable que luchamos entre nosotros mismos .
todos estamos aquí porque tenemos aficiones en común , y aquellos que , por una razón u otra , el gusto por una niña de RLC .

Check that few times, I enter the personal issue, I do not like and it is not my style, to go into personal disqualification.

16 minutes ago, Benfold said:

If we have misunderstood you due to a problem with the translation then I apologise, but if it is true that you follow the girls around Barcelona in real life, then that is totally unacceptable and you should be in prison

You didn't misunderstand him. He's said this multiple times.

It's sort of hilarious, lots of people on this site lose their minds when one of the Barcelona girls hooks up with someone over TInder and call her all sorts of names, yet they apparently have no problem chatting with someone who repeatedly boasts about talking to people who are waiting outside both Barcelona apartments and stalking the girls who are there.

• Upvote 2