Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I read the comments until now, when you decide to do an altar for the girls, let me know that I also put my contribution, I did not know that the Barcelona apartment had become a convent and us we were concerned for Nicole and she poor had tummy ache, but we have to decide what to believe translations

29 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

This is funny. Jess trying to instruct while  Lima and Nicole have been drinking wine. Lima is a little touchy-feely today

Yes. Lima should realise that exercising in one of Jess's boot camps after consuming 30 units of alcohol, probably not her best idea...:cry:

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

yes we are having a movie night

But actually probably more interesting than one of those Belle, Becca, Jasmin movie nights except for that one during which Becc and Belle spent a long time feeling their arses and spreading their legs but Jasmin still didn't get the hint - so many night's wasted but when Jasmin left it seemed an even greater waster because we all no what Michelle is capable of. At least this 3 lounge around in interesting fashion.

• Upvote 2