Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

When I first saw My Belle:heart: with her bunches I thought Harley Quinn, that's my kind of girl.

Those Bunches were great, she didn't use them that much after the start though. How is your heart rate now she has gone BB ? Has it slowed down yet? Mine didn't and although the ECG and Bloods were fine i am now on Beta Blockers and am starting to feel a lot better .

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Those Bunches were great, she didn't use them that much after the start though. How is your heart rate now she has gone BB ? Has it slowed down yet? Mine didn't and although the ECG and Bloods were fine i am now on Beta Blockers and am starting to feel a lot better .

I've seen a video with her naked in the B1 kitchen with them and I'm hoping she was naked upstairs with them for longer if anyone has a video which more than 3 months on is unlikely. She did wear them once in B2 and ran naked with them to Becca's room - i wasn't quick enough to catch her in the B2 hall naked and with bunches. That's my dream shot of her - I know it happened but i missed it. Of course while in her room she was naked like that for  quite a while but in that hidden area. :cry:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Heart tests in January but at rest I'm between 80 and the low 90s now so that's a big improvement.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Have all my favourite people (excluding the followers of The Goddess) left the B2 board for B1? Seems that way.

Everyone went out the door with Belle! I keep calling in there myself but only for short visits !

• Upvote 1