Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

boys, after months it are still here to discuss what kind of girls attending RLC, now seems clear to me as I have said a thousand times that girls who are recruited for this project are girls who come from excort or modeling agencies, perhaps one exception is Sia , it is clear that these girls are trying to supplement their income by exercising the works of any kind outside the apartments and now also within them, RLC is that if all goes well you continue to pay, if not good you do not renew the ' subscription is simple

Just now, Sergio said:

boys, after months it are still here to discuss what kind of girls attending RLC, now seems clear to me as I have said a thousand times that girls who are recruited for this project are girls who come from excort or modeling agencies, perhaps one exception is Sia , it is clear that these girls are trying to supplement their income by exercising the works of any kind outside the apartments and now also within them, RLC is that if all goes well you continue to pay, if not good you do not renew the ' subscription is simple

don't change the subject!  LOL

This hour is devoted to naked exercise and the beautiful naked Jessica

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

I had not realized what was going on, Jessica do this in front of the free cam, I imagine how many subscribers collects this RLC evening

Maybe so but who cares, she is giving everyone some amazing views of all her assets 

• Upvote 2