Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Ok guys it's safe for me to type now. I just want to say What a show!! What a fantastically fit amazingly well proportion body she has, One of the best ever to grace rlc in my opinion. She's as sexy as fuck to add to that. What a girl!! If you're after just nudity, and a display of the perfect female form, it doesn't get much better than that    :biggrin:

Thank you Jess for beginning the day brilliantly and ending it brilliantly (well I hope it isn't finished yet) You're a star xx

• Upvote 4

I don't know if there's is a definitive list of RLC stars and I wasn't here to see Alina(?) that people go on about but I would say.

Couples: Leora(No 1.) Nelly (Personality) Masha(Fucking) Zoya(Bating)

Barcelona: Nora(Queen) K&K(Relationship + Kami is gorgeous) Ilona(Expressions) Irma(Personality) Belle(Entertainer) Lola(Organiser) Jessica(Dedication)

I think if Megan(One night in) and Kitty had stayed longer and Becca had had access to the Happy Juice the second time around they could have been up there to.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I don't know if there's is a definitive list of RLC stars and I wasn't here to see Alina(?) that people go on about but I would say.

Couples: Leora(No 1.) Nelly (Personality) Masha(Fucking) Zoya(Bating)

Barcelona: Nora(Queen) K&K(Relationship + Kami is gorgeous) Ilona(Expressions) Irma(Personality) Belle(Entertainer) Lola(Organiser) Jessica(Dedication)

I think if Megan(One night in) and Kitty had stayed longer and Becca had had access to the Happy Juice the second time around they could have been up there to.

When I first joined RLC, Leora & Maya were new.  Leora & Alina were my initial favorites.  Alina & Anton could go a long, long, long time.  She had no quit.

• Upvote 1