Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Sorry F219 I though you were joking. That's why I made the remark about the size of the tits. I knew who it was all along.

Rebecca had a go at both of them and Belle's eyes lit up with absolute happiness when Lola brought the vibe in to them.  That is why it was Belle that wanted the vibe when Carolina had some fun.  Belle loved that vibe.  :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

We need a fucking time machine and we need it now. Quick TARDIS let's going back in time to mid September morph into the background in Megan's room and then Lola's room and watch :biggrin:

You put a extra word there.  Shouldn't it be "We need a fucking machine and we need it now??"

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Remind me again, who's the cute girl getting her pussy munched in that first picture?

50 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Remind me again, who's the cute girl getting her pussy munched in that first picture?

As if you'd forget....:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

Rebecca had a go at both of them and Belle's eyes lit up with absolute happiness when Lola brought the vibe in to them.  That is why it was Belle that wanted the vibe when Carolina had some fun.  Belle loved that vibe.  :rolleyes:

I also believe that since Belle and Caro shared a flat according to the translations that their mutual pleasuring that second night was something they had experienced before. Belle was no stranger to using a dildo on a girl and Caro's fingers hinted that they'd been inside that pussy before. It was largely new to Megan though. 

16 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Okay, I hope that all of the chit chat about past tenants are from unfortunate free cammer's because there was anothet LEGENDARY display of nudity on the bed by Jessica.

Jessica : thank you, thank you, thank you :heart: You rock !

Missed most of it. Gonna have to sort these mealtimes out! :sad:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Me too BB :cry:

I was gutted at the time as id turned it off early to go to bed as i was on early start, had i known id have stayed up all night to watch it and just felt tired at work, it would have been worth it.

Reading all the comments about Jessica's bate, to be honest, I feel that absolutely trying to figure out whether it is "true" or "fake", is for me, a waste of time, as if there were a sharp divide between show and pleasure. I have already said it in the past, but as long as there is a camera and the tenant is aware of it, you can't really have 100% real life. I am ready to believe Masha, Leora, Irma ... had genuine bates, but they also are careful to offer great views for the cameras. I do not doubt that they have a friggin good time, but there is also some element of (over?)play. And that is fine.

It is obvious that Jessica is playing towards the cams, and makes sure she is giving a great show to us (and indeed, she is doing awesome). That been said, keep in mind that this girl has zero sexual life during her stay : she is imposing herself a spartan schedule, she doesn't go out and thus, she do not have a sexual life outside of the cameras, she apparently doesn't bate in her bed undercover, she obviously doesn't take pleasure during her cam shows, and she doesn't spend shitloads of time in the laundry room or the downstairs bathroom.

So either she is totally asexual, or she gets at least some amount of sexual release during her bath time. So, overplayed, maybe (likely), but I am still inclined to think that there is some degree of "truth", because that is the only time that she can get an orgasm.

I have absolutely zero complaints about Jessica. The only negative is that I am growing even more frustrated with the absent camera coverage of the bathttub, but apparently, the money has been drained to offer a palace to that Efim guy.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I also believe that since Belle and Caro shared a flat according to the translations that their mutual pleasuring that second night was something they had experienced before. Belle was no stranger to using a dildo on a girl and Caro's fingers hinted that they'd been inside that pussy before. It was largely new to Megan though. 

I agree.