Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

touching the day of remembrance of the old girls, I do not think we shall find them, these new, except that Jessica is a tough job and is presented for what it is I am not convinced, primarily Nicole really seems the most false girl appeared to RLC

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Sergio said:

touching the day of remembrance of the old girls, I do not think we shall find them, these new, except that Jessica is a tough job and is presented for what it is I am not convinced, primarily Nicole really seems the most false girl appeared to RLC

I would say Nicole is the most real girl in RLC (at least in Barca)

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

tocando el día de recuerdo de las antiguas chicas, no creo que los encontraremos, estos nuevos, excepto que Jessica es un trabajo duro y se presenta como lo que es no me convencen, principalmente Nicole realmente parece la chica más falsa apareció a RLC

They are not fake, they are girls who are dedicated to entertaining a specific type of spectator.
Your profile is not like the girls that you had up to now ...
They have another profile, they are engaged in another job.
The pity that I see, that outside the sexcam, the show is moderate or maybe quite absurd.

Looks like Lima is showing the others some of her Tinder requests (of which it looks like she gets about 500 of a day) for comparison and critique. I think when Nicole went out on a "date" at 3:30 in the morning the other day, it might have been one of these that Lima teed up. Just a thought of mine.

Good old days are cool !

But ...

- Today and yesterday, Jessica gave legendary displays of nudity

- I see all three girls at home, laughing and having fun

So today is cool, too !

Now I just hope that this current cast will give us its crowning achievement, i.e. that tigress Nicole getting loose :biggrin:

• Upvote 2