Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I did see her you know :dodgy:

To be honest I think 1 or 2 of the apartments have had there day and are a bit tired. I won't name them in case I upset anyone but RLC could get rid if them. and they could plough the money into installing more cameras in the girls apps. Improve B1 LR for starters, then put 1 on the taps, the shower head and on the bottom of pixies bed. That would a start....:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I did see her you know :dodgy:

To be honest I think 1 or 2 of the apartments have had there day and are a bit tired. I won't name them in case I upset anyone but RLC could get rid if them. and they could plough the money into installing more cameras in the girls apps. Improve B1 LR for starters, then put 1 on the taps, the shower head and on the bottom of pixies bed. That would a start....:biggrin:

I know the ones you could be referring to, cam 1 has needed replacing for a while, im sure they swapped it with cam 2 as that used to be the 1 always playing up.

Well official answers from RLC support is that no new cameras will be installed in b1. I still encourage you to mail your feedback. 

I can't believe they would be dumb enough to sabotage one of their flagship apartment, so I am wondering if it is an internet bandwidth issue. In that case I'd suggest to get rid of the balcony cam honestly : it's mostly boring girls having a smoke, and when they are sunbathing, overexposure kills everything. Now imagine a camera top down under the shower :heart:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well official answers from RLC support is that no new cameras will be installed in b1. I still encourage you to mail your feedback. 

I can't believe they would be dumb enough to sabotage one of their flagship apartment, so I am wondering if it is an internet bandwidth issue. In that case I'd suggest to get rid of the balcony cam honestly : it's mostly boring girls having a smoke, and when they are sunbathing, overexposure kills everything. Now imagine a camera top down under the shower :heart:

I don't know if you were here before the balcony cam was installed, the amount of complaining was equivalent to how it is now for B2. They'll never get rid of that cam, but they have apartments with 15 cams installed so bandwidth shouldn't be the issue

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

why Balcony borders you vlkvlk , 

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

For what it's worth, she went to see the Cathedral today

thank you, really great to have these translations, people not understanding the girls are quick to dehumanize them :cry:

sagrada familia (sp?) is ugly as sin (pun intended) outside, but magical inside

• Upvote 1