Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 hours ago, happyman88 said:

I've been out and about for the last couple of days thus not seen Nicole but what has happened to dear girl that has caused all the bruises on the back of her right leg. I'm not going to speculate but i hope it only happened while she was exercising at home.

LOL you're a funny one hm88

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

I see Jessica is in the bathroom playing on her phone oooh  sorry talking on her phone

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The truth she now speaks!

That is the real girl. ... She has a nice real smile. 

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

That is the real girl. ... She has a nice real smile. 

Yes, you see the real girls when they are taking on the phone in the bathroom or hidden out in the laundry room or are outside talking on the balcony or they are outside the apartment.  The girls you see inside the apartment are the fake girls.....the actresses!   She does have a nice smile though!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, you see the real girls when they are taking on the phone in the bathroom or hidden out in the laundry room or are outside talking on the balcony or they are outside the apartment.  The girls you see inside the apartment are the fake girls.....the actresses!   She does have a nice smile though!!

I agree with you Harley

• Upvote 1