Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, you see the real girls when they are taking on the phone in the bathroom or hidden out in the laundry room or are outside talking on the balcony or they are outside the apartment.  The girls you see inside the apartment are the fake girls.....the actresses!   She does have a nice smile though!!

oh.....I forgot about the downstairs bathroom, it too can also be added to the list......silly me!

• Upvote 1

Good evening, I do not want to be the one who knows everything about Nicole but I expressed my comments after two days I was in the apartment, then again she is in Barcelona to increase his salary, surely now is making the rounds of churches, I repeat they are young, beautiful and do what they want, for now long life to Jessica

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

you can look at Nicole any time you want as long belle dose not found out :biggrin:

If you ever saw My Belle:heart: looking on her phone, you will know that she is an admirer of the female form as well :biggrin:. I have to get permission but so long as i share with my honey, she's fine.

• Upvote 1