Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

16 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She is like this most days, lets not get too much into what they do outside, after all we are not supposed to talk about it anymore.

Whatever, another poor decision by the powers of CC in my opinion.  Totally detracts from any realism of the forum!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Whatever, another poor decision by the powers of CC in my opinion.  Totally detracts from any realism of the forum!

Over 4000 new members since the rules were implimented by the Powers that be on CC and almost 3 months without a food fight or a banning, or anyone in the time out chair from the Barcelona threads.

As a business man I'm sure you can apperciate those kinds of numbers. right ?

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Over 4000 new members since the rules were implimented by the Powers that be on CC and almost 3 months without a food fight or a banning, or anyone in the time out chair from the Barcelona threads.

As a business man I'm sure you can apperciate those kinds of numbers. right ?

Yes I can appreciate those kind of numbers if all you are looking for is a board filled with peace and people talking about the boring times of the tenants and not the realism that goes along with viewing the actual product of a website that runs 24/7.  No food fights or time outs leads to pages upon pages of useless posting in my opinion.  Do what you want to do, it's y'alls board!

Guest beaver67
13 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

I remember hearing the words YUM YUM when I was a kid; I wonder if this is what they meant!

joey- just wanted  to thank you for all the great vids:biggrin::biggrin: