Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Now that's a pretty pussy. I would spend a long time giving that a good licking.

Jessica's was looking good enough to eat earlier too, damn uplight lamp on though so no where near as clear view as the other night

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

I have to agree with the disappointment in Nicole,  I too thought she was going to be different but sadly after only a very short space of time after arriving she has shown, I believe, her real motive for being in Barcelona.

I think there are opportunities for these girls in Barcelona and even My Belle:heart: who, probably partly thanks to the bonuses and good contract she was on, put a lot more into entertaining RLC than most girls, still had quite a bit going on outside the apartments. 

• Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I have to agree with the disappointment in Nicole,  I too thought she was going to be different but sadly after only a very short space of time after arriving she has shown, I believe, her real motive for being in Barcelona.

Yeah, from (young) people in my entourage who have tried them, these dating apps are addictive, especially if you are beautiful enough to have the lion's (or tigress in the case of Nicole :biggrin: ) share of matches - and as if I understood correctly the translations, she only registered since in Barcelona she must have her head spinning :cool: . Without strings attached, single and attractive, away from parents and family, in a vacation/partying international city ...

Good for her as long as she doesn't do anything reckless, but it sucks big time for us viewers, especially since her first days were so promising.

People can dislike Jessica for her choice of work, I don't give a rat's ass, I sort of admire her for her apparent dedication, discipline and strong will, and I am thoroughly enjoying everything she offer us.

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I really don't want to but I'm starting to think along those lines. I'm sad if that's the case, but she's a big girl and hopefully look after herself. Wish she'd look after us a bit more though...:sad:

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really don't want to but I'm starting to think along those lines. I'm sad if that's the case, but she's a big girl and hopefully look after herself. Wish she'd look after us a bit more though...:sad:

She may well be able to, just a little too early to tell, but in time we will know the answer

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yeah, from (young) people in my entourage who have tried them, these dating apps are addictive, especially if you are beautiful enough to have the lion's (or tigress in the case of Nicole :biggrin: ) share of matches - and as if I understood correctly the translations, she only registered since in Barcelona she must have her head spinning :cool: . Without strings attached, single and attractive, away from parents and family, in a vacation/partying international city ...

Good for her as long as she doesn't do anything reckless, but it sucks big time for us viewers, especially since her first days were so promising.

People can dislike Jessica for her choice of work, I don't give a rat's ass, I sort of admire her for her apparent dedication, discipline and strong will, and I am thoroughly enjoying everything she offer us.

Sorry I must have missed this post. Nice 1, and agree totally...::). Looks like she's out for the night too..... Just be careful my little elf :heart:

• Upvote 1