Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is right on point BB, Nora is the one and only QUEEN, and has dubbed ever so popular Irma as the Princess of Barcelona ::)

So did Leora get dethroned? 

Sorry, just read BB above dubbing her  Mistress of the Universe

Edited by happyone
add

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

à l’instant, winnlove a dit :

For me, when Nora left, and we all saw Irma arrive, she became the Queen! She managed everything in B1 and that, at each of her passages in Barcelona. Belle will remain a sexy Princess very much appreciated by all! And strongly her Return ... Megan too little seen, but very pretty..Jessica, the cam girl, but also very well integrated in this apartment.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is right on point BB, Nora is the one and only QUEEN, and has dubbed ever so popular Irma as the Princess of Barcelona ::)

Records are made to be broken, every Queen can be dethroned.  Just the facts of life.  All hail Queen Nora.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well Anna Polya and Belle but I feel that when Stella was there it was better. Once they were down to 3, the B1 girls spent a lot of time at Party Central.

If I give Belle 100 points and since Anna is common to the groups then the question is are Ilona and Irma sufficiently clear of Polya to give them more points overall and I would say bothe the 'I's are close enough to 100 that Polya's score of 75-80 isn't going to come close to usurping them so yes. Irma, Ilona and Anna and the best 3some, Anna, Belle, Polya and Stella as the best 4some. 

13 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

There are rumours indicating that Lima had a european residence permit.

I think that's true, there was a translation a while back, but in another of Kiteks more recent ones she's talking about leaving at New Year. but not sure if it's to go home or not

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Leora has now become the Mistress of the Universe.

Just now, Thestarider said:

Leora has been and will continue to known by her cast of forest creatures as the GODDESS

Will you guys come to an agreement?  Which is it??  LOL

Just now, BBsq69 said:

If I give Belle 100 points and since Anna is common to the groups then the question is are Ilona and Irma sufficiently clear of Polya to give them more points overall and I would say bothe the 'I's are close enough to 100 that Polya's score of 75-80 isn't going to come close to usurping them so yes. Irma, Ilona and Anna and the best 3some, Anna, Belle, Polya and Stella as the best 4some. 

Sounds like the common denominator here is Anna.  I did enjoy me some Anna.