Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, mikeusa said:

cool I hope you have a good time

we will- they live 2 1/2 hours from us, and have not seen them for quite awhile- due to wife having pneumonia infection for past 5 months- all good now:biggrin:

thanks mike

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

Looks like the girls need another set of horn for chrismas so they can show the naughty side of themselves (inside and out) 

I think these 3 will put on good shows around Xmas before Lima leaves and I expect them to equal Irma, Ilona and Anna ... although not go as far as your average B2 night with Belle.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

se lei è stupido nel tuo pensiero, allora mi spieghi questo commento appena fatto-

Nicole, dopo che si è divertita, dedichiamo un po 'del suo tempo a noi  -

perché si vuole il suo tempo da dedicare a noi ??? non capisco 

I'm boring you, all these girls that run the apartments, arrive already knowing what they need to do to amuse us, what little normality that was there before is now gone and Nicole is yet another girl who arrives, does two shows us some smiles pussy and everything goes on, is really all very boring

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think these 3 will put on good shows around Xmas before Lima leaves and I expect them to equal Irma, Ilona and Anna ... although not go as far as your average B2 night with Belle.

For me it wont be equal because My Ilona :heart: will not be there but yes i know what you mean :biggrin:

• Upvote 1