Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Sorry WTF have a just witnessed. We've had Lima nude, Jessica nude and Nicole topless almost every day and then Black Mamba girl holds a pillow to her chest and Nicole helps her put her bra on so she doesn't show her tits. Did I witness or have I gone crazy!

It's a free cam. She doesn't give away anything I guess.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Sorry WTF have I just witnessed. We've had Lima nude, Jessica nude and Nicole topless almost every day and then Black Mamba girl holds a pillow to her chest and Nicole helps her put her bra on so she doesn't show her tits. Did I witness that or have I gone crazy!

Yeahh wat is that all about?

2 minutes ago, delong1 said:

Pretty smart on her behalf...checks rlc,sees barca 1 is always one of the top thumbnails so heads to barca 1 and gets goody goody there

Don't agree mate, Well done Michelle . All she has to do in B2 is put on a cam show, get the bbc out of her draw and, although a lot slag her off for it, the B2 viewers go through the roof...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

It's a free cam. She doesn't give away anything I guess.

Pookus and horsehoe, I am sure you are absolutely right as I had that thought myself but if so she has has taken it to a bizarre new level. Remember this is a girl who at one stage didn't want to show a nude Belle to her husband and then a few nights later tried to film a naked Belle for her husband when Belle wasn't showing off.

• Upvote 1