Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, kitek said:

RLC guy at the door asked about WIFI. Girls said it's working much better even upstairs. Jessica asked about speed increase etc.... 

I believe you but I find it awfully strange for an RLC guy to show up just to ask about the WiFi at that time of the night on a Saturday night.  There is more to this story that we will never know!!  Lima with practically no clothes on and Jessica not much better.  Very strange kitek.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, F219 said:

Revised

1 order recipient
2 job plan
3 boss to accept the job
4 manager to assign the work
5 worker who performs work
6 invoice person

1 minute ago, happyone said:

7 supervisor at the job site

8 one apprentice learning how to do it at job site

2nd Revision

1 order recipient
2 job plan
3 boss to accept the job
4 manager to assign the work
5 worker who performs work
6 invoice person
7 supervisor at the job site
8 worker that is actually working
9 one apprentice learning how to do it at job site

24 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Jessica is working on RLC, like many other did : some of the girls are always out of the appartment during the work day or remember Ilona who spent hours and hours on her computer. It's boring because it is work, but most kinds of work are boring anyway. Me, I prefer seeing that rather than empty apartments.

Jessica is generous with her nudity - we RLC viewers are treated way better than her actual customers - her bates are a tad exaggerated but as were Irma's. she stays at home, and she interacts in a friendly way with the other tenants. B1 had sunk so low, with all girls fleeing to B2, Milena's antics etc ... that I am happy with the current cast. 

Nobody seems to have mentioned Leora's bates. Aren't they a bit more than a tad over the top.... just my opinion but she doesn't seem to get any stick :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I believe you but I find it awfully strange for an RLC guy to show up just to ask about the WiFi at that time of the night on a Saturday night.  There is more to this story that we will never know!!  Lima with practically no clothes on and Jessica not much better.  Very strange kitek.

I personally had tv guy fix stuff at my place at 1800 on sat or sun.  Lima is always naked not strange but normal for her.

More to story that we will never know, I agree.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

I personally had tv guy fix stuff at my place at 1800 on sat or sun.  Lima is always naked not strange but normal for her.

More to story that we will never know, I agree.

I agree, but why couldn't the RLC text one of them and ask them if it's working better?  The trip to the apartment just to ask them if the WiFi is better doesn't make any sense. Just my thought anyway.  Oh well, another taking one up the ass by RLC.  How do they stay in business!!

• Upvote 2