Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No es extraño en realidad, si usted sabía que las personas estaban escribiendo cosas sobre usted en línea que te gustaría leerlo no? No es que estas chicas son celebridades que reciben los enemigos cada día y aprender a ignorarlo, esta es una situación nueva para ellos. Carolina en B2 estaba desesperadamente molesto cuando vio lo que la gente había publicado sobre ella

Was not the famous video, that she put her in a bad mood?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

19 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

The moderators have tried a lot of times to remind people that as the biggest forum of RLC out there, a lot of tenants were here, some hidden, some not so hidden. Maybe less relevant for the barcelona girls, but many are still aware of the things said about her (remember translated conversations from Jasmine - incidentally, Jasmine had started to open up a bit, with more nudity, topless, naked in bed, sexy dances, etc ... then she closed up like an oyster, which made it abundantly clear that the nastiness directed at her had a direct impact on her behaviour).

Yes, on the internet people are used to anonymous swagger and thrash talking. Yes everyone is entitled to his sacro-sanct opinion and has the right to voice it. It is just that we must never forget that real people are reading our words and be ready to accept the consequences, and consequences will usually be less interesting things to see on the cameras. 

Then they need to put on their big girl panties and understand that with a forum of different likes/tastes and understandings of what is being viewed,  it is going to come with good and bad comments.  I will never post something good if I personally don't see it as good.  Why don't people stop worrying about the "sugar/salt" crap and start posting what they really want to, and not posting only positive comments in hopes of seeing more nudity or bating or lesbian encounters!!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's not strange really, if you knew that people were writing things about you online you'd want to read it no? It's not like these girls are celebs who get haters every day and learn to ignore it, this is a new situation for them. Carolina in B2 was desperately upset when she saw what people had posted about her

I doubt there has been many girls in the apartment that have not read something about them at some point during there stay, its completely natural to wonder what is been said of them. I bet a majority of them have changed there behavior slightly due to it too, some for the better and some for the worst for us. If Irma read all the praise she used to get it could only give her more confidence, not that she needed it though. 

• Upvote 2

Justo ahora, happyman88 dijo:

Sólo Maldita mi mala suerte. Cada Vez Que Hay previsión de Acción Para La Primera Hora Despues de la medianoche, Tengo Que salir en Una Unidad El Día siguiente y Fuera todo el dia. Parece Que Replay Será muy Útil mañana. Tener Diversión chicos esta noche - por Desgracia es la cama para mi. Tal Vez Sólo voy a abrazar al Jess ya Que ella esta en linea uno Temprano también. lol :biggrin:

You will not miss anything, at least in B1 and B2

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Damn just my bad luck. Every time there's action forecast for early hours after midnight, I have to go out on a long drive the next day and out all day. Looks like Replay will come in handy tomorrow. Have fun tonight guys - sadly it's bed for me. Maybe I'll just cuddle up with Jess seeing as she's in into an early one as well. Lol :biggrin:

see ya happymen88

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Damn just my bad luck. Every time there's action forecast for early hours after midnight, I have to go out on a long drive the next day and out all day. Looks like Replay will come in handy tomorrow. Have fun tonight guys - sadly it's bed for me. Maybe I'll just cuddle up with Jess seeing as she's in into an early one as well. Lol :biggrin:

Sorry Happy, I don't do 3 in a bed...:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Entonces tienen que poner en sus bragas grandes del chica y entender que con un foro de diferentes gustos / sabores y comprensión de lo que se está viendo, que va a venir con los comentarios buenos y malos. Nunca voy a publicar algo bueno si yo personalmente no lo veo tan bueno. ¿Por qué las personas no dejan de preocuparse por la "sal de azúcar /" basura y comienza a publicar lo que realmente quieren, y no publicar comentarios positivos sólo en la esperanza de ver más imágenes de desnudos o de rendido o encuentros lésbicos !!

It is that it is. This forum is not meant to communicate with the participants of the houses, but between us, its public.
One problem that we can not understand is that when you become a public figure, you will not like everyone. But here it is not a question of falling well, but of offering spectacle, entertainment.
If you do not offer entertainment to your audience, it is logical that this audience is not happy with one,
It's the same as Mich and Jess, they offer what the public pays ,,, because it has to be different here?

1 minute ago, vortios said:

It is that it is. This forum is not meant to communicate with the participants of the houses, but between us, its public.
One problem that we can not understand is that when you become a public figure, you will not like everyone. But here it is not a question of falling well, but of offering spectacle, entertainment.
If you do not offer entertainment to your audience, it is logical that this audience is not happy with one,
It's the same as Mich and Jess, they offer what the public pays ,,, because it has to be different here?

What makes it different here is the mods.  I've had numerous posts deleted in the past few days because one of the mods took it upon his or herself to do so because they didn't want what I had to say known and probably because there might have been a couple of superlatives thrown in there lol.  It's all about peoples feelings on this forum.......oops, I better delete that post it might hurt someones feelings or I might need to delete that post as well because so & so might get their feelings hurt.  Grow the hell up people!!!

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

The moderators have tried a lot of times to remind people that as the biggest forum of RLC out there, a lot of tenants were here, some hidden, some not so hidden. Maybe less relevant for the barcelona girls, but many are still aware of the things said about her (remember translated conversations from Jasmine - incidentally, Jasmine had started to open up a bit, with more nudity, topless, naked in bed, sexy dances, etc ... then she closed up like an oyster, which made it abundantly clear that the nastiness directed at her had a direct impact on her behaviour).

Yes, on the internet people are used to anonymous swagger and thrash talking. Yes everyone is entitled to his sacro-sanct opinion and has the right to voice it. It is just that we must never forget that real people are reading our words and be ready to accept the consequences, and consequences will usually be less interesting things to see on the cameras. 

I personally feel that regardless of the fact that this is a forum, blog or whatever you want to call it, it is not a democracy with 1st amendment rights that you can say whatever you want.  That being said, with the rules to refrain from

bashing the participants, all negative comments toward them should be deleted by the moderators.  Fuck free speech in this forum if it hurts the people who are in these apartments.  Negative comments should be addressed directly to RLC thru their customer service dept.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

when michelle was over there was a lot of whispering going between Jessica and michelle this when Jessica grab her pc off the table doing that michelle was pointing to camera 1 at the time

agree with you said cam 1 Free