Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You've got to remember that in the UK particular in the North of England and Newcastle is the most extreme example. Both young women and some men go out in the winter nights when the temperature is near 0°C barely dressed, the men to prove how tough they are and the women because that is just the culture - although I have seen few as extreme as Belle. I have gone out at Xmas with a friend who wore just a shirt (and trousers obviously) with the first 4 buttons undone and I would describe him as metrosexual, which is not gay but someone who spends as much time getting ready as a woman. The temperature was below freezing. During the day they would probably be probably dressed as you would expect but on a night out, the aim of many is to wear as little as possible without being arrested. 

I don't, but there again I'm not a young man...

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

hace 13 minutos, BBsq69 dijo:

Hay Que Recordar Que en el Reino Unido en particular, en el Norte de Inglaterra y Newcastle es the example Extremo Más, del tanto en mujeres Jóvenes y algunos adj hombres salen en las noches de invierno, Cuando La Temperatura es Cercana a 0 ° C, Apenas vestida una Los Hombres demuestran lo difícil adj que hijo y Las mujeres DEBIDO una cola es solo la cultura - AUNQUE ALGUNAS he visto tan Extremo Como Belle. Él Salido En Navidad Con Un Amigo Que llevaba solo una camisa (y obviamente pantalón) con los 4 Primeros el botones desabrochados y yo lo describiría Como metrosexual, Que No Es Gay, Pero alguien Que Pasa Tanto Tiempo Preparándose Como una mujer. La Temperatura ESTABA Por debajo de la congelación. Durante el día, probablemente estarían probablemente vestidos de Como era de Esperar, Pero en una noche, 

It is true that the young people, they leave with little clothes, especially the girls, and not so girls, they leave with very little clothes, hardly some girls wear underwear and some shirt or shirt but that is not to shelter its mission.
But the problem is the humid cold that it does in all the coasts, because that cold, it gets you in the bones, and it freezes you, and makes it very difficult for you to be able to warm up. That kind of cold is the one that I want to transmit to you, which you do in Barcelona.
That cold is very different from what it does in other places, like Madrid, or in Castile itself, where even the temperatures are much lower, with a good coat, you do not spend anything cold.

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

I missed this, when did Jessica pull her bed into double playground?  Has she used all of it yet? 

Yeh. Just to prove me wrong about the nudity and her and Nicole's friendship, she borrowed Lima's dildo and had a spectacular session right in front off us on cam10. She went a bit wild though and ended up sore, so Nicole came in and kissed her pussy better....

Actually, she changed it when she got up and no...:blush:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yeh. Just to prove me wrong about the nudity and her and Nicole's friendship, she borrowed Lima's dildo and had a spectacular session right in front off us on cam10. She went a bit wild though and ended up sore, so Nicole came in and kissed her pussy better....

Actually, she changed it when she got up and no...:blush:

Ok thanks and Damn  :biggrin: (or good -I didn't miss anything)

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, vortios said:

It is true that the young people, they leave with little clothes, especially the girls, and not so girls, they leave with very little clothes, hardly some girls wear underwear and some shirt or shirt but that is not to shelter its mission.
But the problem is the humid cold that it does in all the coasts, because that cold, it gets you in the bones, and it freezes you, and makes it very difficult for you to be able to warm up. That kind of cold is the one that I want to transmit to you, which you do in Barcelona.
That cold is very different from what it does in other places, like Madrid, or in Castile itself, where even the temperatures are much lower, with a good coat, you do not spend anything cold.

Liverpool, Newcastle and Essex are on the coast and those are where the dress code is at its most extreme and UK is a lot colder than Spain. 10 degrees on a winter's evening would be tropical to Brits. I am honestly not sure at what temperature they would resort to wearing clothes. If they do put a coat, I can guarantee they almost have nothing underneath. And like Belle said sometimes, many of them don't wear panties ... and that's not just to clubs.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I am shocked at you 2 failing to tell people about the spanking. They normally do that UM but what with the dildo and everything. LOL

Sorry BB I was trying to keep it to myself and thought I'd got away with it till happy stuck his nose in...:dodgy:

With regard to Nicole's sleeping pattern, I suspect this young and very beautiful woman is a bit stressed with her busy schedule. She prefers to be out and about and not spend a great deal of time in the apartment, for whatever her reasons. I believe her to be extremely sexual, judging by the way she devoured her in house date the other night. Never seen a woman suck cock as much trying to get her man hard. She may have many appointments and is stressed because of it. She is most definitely preoccupied with both her ipad and mobile phone. Please be careful and alert Nicole.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

With regard to Nicole's sleeping pattern, I suspect this young and very beautiful woman is a bit stressed with her busy schedule. She prefers to be out and about and not spend a great deal of time in the apartment, for whatever her reasons. I believe her to be extremely sexual, judging by the way she devoured her in house date the other night. Never seen a woman suck cock as much trying to get her man hard. She may have many appointments and is stressed because of it. She is most definitely preoccupied with both her ipad and mobile phone. Please be careful and alert Nicole.

Wish she'd devour me...:sick: