Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

today I want to try to make a prediction, RLC has sent the email where he presented REPLAY, I but I think that a person does not spend his money to revise anything, so I venture to say that RLC to entice her public soon will happen something very interesting in the apartments of Barcelona maybe in strange hours, the only thing that I can not figure out who the girls can make us see something strange, are the only Lima, Michelle and Nicole, but how to make them meet, time will tell if I'm right

Just now, Sergio said:

today I want to try to make a prediction, RLC has sent the email where he presented REPLAY, I but I think that a person does not spend his money to revise anything, so I venture to say that RLC to entice her public soon will happen something very interesting in the apartments of Barcelona maybe in strange hours, the only thing that I can not figure out who the girls can make us see something strange, are the only Lima, Michelle and Nicole, but how to make them meet, time will tell if I'm right

Base on the ridicules pricing and only 24 hours, I will never use it.