Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

I guess it is ok with me as long as it is not speculation, or rumors  and based on facts. But how can you know??? :biggrin:

We have to have a great imagination and a bit of knowledge where do these girls

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Yes I don't remember her giving such good Kitchen Kitty.

Yeah I am actually shocked (or aroused ? :heart:) by the graphic shots that people were able to capture, because if there was one girl who did the "minimal" service on RLC, it is Adele ...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I think that Nicole has not yet arrived at B2, maybe tonight is not sleeping in the cold, but in some five-star hotel, I will always comment on what they do the girls outside the apartments because the site is called reallifecam and not cam apartment

Yes, as a paying suscriber to an adult voyeurist website who pays to watch with my dick in my hand the pussy of girls half my age in their room or bathroom, I am officialy shocked and outraged by the idea of such girl having sex outside. What an offense to morality !

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yes, as a paying suscriber to an adult voyeurist website who pays to watch with my dick in my hand the pussy of girls half my age in their room or bathroom, I am officialy shocked and outraged by the idea of such girl having sex outside. What an offense to morality !

where you live on Mars

5 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yeah I am actually shocked (or aroused ? :heart:) by the graphic shots that people were able to capture, because if there was one girl who did the "minimal" service on RLC, it is Adele ...

She was not a cam girl like we have now in the two barcelona apartments but I remember lots of funny moment of her and Danaya.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

She was not a cam girl like we have now in the two barcelona apartments but I remember lots of funny moment of her and Danaya.

Welcome Back KZ we have missed you around here, Keep on posting Ole' Boy

• Upvote 1