Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Its going to sound like im defending Nicole all the time but i dont see she did too much wrong. Its not something she does every night disturbing the others and its not like they have to be up at 5am for work or anything either. I dont even think Jess stirred all night she must have slept well and Lima having a go at her is a bit much when she has done it herself. For some reason they decided to gang up on her last night and i feel a bit sorry for her in that situation. Maybe im been soft ! 

Agree totally. I only hope she sticks with the same guy for a while though. If the next one she brings back is someone else she's gonna get slaughtered. I feel sorry for her too, but you know I'm a soft shite and I love her to bits.....:blush:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Don't know but she has no bottoms.

Sounds good to me. Despite her camming I think Jessica has been a star at B1. Yes slightly usurped by Nicole but as far as I am concerned a girl for whatever reasons willing to entertain on RLC, like Leora, like Nelly, like Irma, like Belle, has my approval. You could argue that switches on the entertainment all of the time and that is why people don't see her as real - I guess especially with the bathroom bates - but now people say she has moderated and I think that's a bit of a shame. Girls who show and do nothing like Candy virtually has are just as unreal. Couples fucking in front of the camera is what is real in the other apartments, protecting your modesty like some Barcelona girls have done is not. And I would like to state the difference between Jessica and Michelle. Michelle has given the occasional great views for the camera in her bedroom but outside of it apart from a couple of nights there is not much to report but I suppose that's her being real ... a woman who keeps Black Mamba around should really be delivering a lot more. Don't forget these girls are getting paid. 

• Upvote 8

56 minutes ago, MrBox said:

She did everything right. ... I think the loudness is only the advanced argument. The issue seems more the event itself, as if Jessica would like to prohibit any visit in this apartment.

With every day, it becomes more and more apparent that for Jessica this apartment is not fun but work. Her cast was the biggest failure of the RLC casting for a long time. Not only that she plays most of the time just a show (also outside the cam shows), now her almost only real participation is to bitch about an open resident. Very sad.

There was a week or so when the mood in this apartment and interaction, chat, laughing and complete ease with each other was very apparent and great to see. And many on here commented on that, me more than most I suppose! It's a far cry from that now and I think it's really sad...:cry:

It's a real shame because with a little less stubbornness, a bit of giving and taking and a little more consideration for each other, it wouldn't take much to get back to that really fun and relaxed atmosphere...:blush:

• Upvote 7

56 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I didn't say the sex was fake just saying going at it then stop to look at text on phone

Maybe they had the Karma Sutra app on their phone and were just checking out the next position so the could get it right for cam7....:blush:

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Its going to sound like im defending Nicole all the time but i dont see she did too much wrong. Its not something she does every night disturbing the others and its not like they have to be up at 5am for work or anything either. I dont even think Jess stirred all night she must have slept well and Lima having a go at her is a bit much when she has done it herself. For some reason they decided to gang up on her last night and i feel a bit sorry for her in that situation. Maybe im been soft ! 

Don't worry about it. Every post I make is wrong even when I'm right.:cool: I'm use to it.:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

MrBox, your constant and relentless attacks on Jessica certainly show dedication :dodgy:, but do you realize that all the things you are griping about have been moot since like a week or so ?

She is not doing anymore "shows", outside of her work. She covers up immediatly after shower, she has not done any more naked oiling (and cut down the time she spend doing so by half or so), no more naked exercises, no more sexy cooking, no more (real or not) bates in the bathroom, no more making efforts to be friendly with the other tenants, no dances, etc ... Outside of the cam shows, she is back to "normal" like all the normal girls we have seen for a while : looking at TV on the couch, spending 50% of the remaining time on the laptop, 50% on the phone, picking up food fight with the other girls, etc ...

You have already won. At this point you are just really rubbing salt on people who were actually fine with the previous situation, however artificial it was, including me :dodgy: I don't know if you are en englishman or not, but be a gracious winner and let it go :angel:

She is doing more shows now (she has days were she is for about 8-10h in a cam show). It is very easy to see that she now has way more customers since the link of the cam show page was posted on CC. ... and .... In which world is it normal to wear a mask all day long (and just take it of at the cam show). 

In this forum there are people call the girls bad names or compare them with (DEROGATORY). I will never do something like that. ... but ... If almost everything she is doing kill the reality or if she try to make others be more restrained, i will state that. Not because i dislike her. Just because i dislike the way RLC is going.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, MrBox said:

She is doing more shows now (she has days were she is for about 8-10h in a cam show). It is very easy to see that she now has way more customers since the link of the cam show page was posted on CC. ... and .... In which world is it normal to wear a mask all day long (and just take it of at the cam show). 

In this forum there are people call the girls bad names or compare them with (DEROGATORY). I will never do something like that. ... but ... If almost everything she is doing kill the reality or if she try to make others be more restrained, i will state that. Not because i dislike her. Just because i dislike the way RLC is going.

Then complain directly to RLC-tired of hearing the same thing IMHO

Just now, happyone said:

Then complain directly to RLC-tired of hearing the same thing IMHO

This forum is all about the same. ... There are many other people repeating the same constantly.

It is fine with me, if you do not like my opinion, but please do not ask me to stop to participate. 

hace 5 minutos, MrBox dijo:

Este Que Tiene foro ver con El Mismo. ... Hay Muchas Otras Personas Que repiten constantemente La Misma.

Es bien conmigo, Si no te gusta mi Opinión, Pero por favor no me Pide Que Deje de Participar. 

I have always defended people, even those who oppose me, because I am a strong defender of freedom of expression. But I think you judge the girls according to their interpretation. I do that too. But I think we lack points of information that gives you the knowledge as they think or because they act like that.
You can tell from Jess that your contribution to this house is simply and simply, the show on the cam, and that you do not like me and I will be with you, but the rest, I believe, is already your interpretation. The mask is a little smaller, do not you think?
You refer to me, and I have already explained to you why I call things by their name. You call a table at a table, call a chair to a chair, because the other bothers you so much, when you do not use the language to insult anyone?
Each one is what he is in his life.
What you call "killing reality," I call "hiding the reality of things."
I want to continue reading what you think, but not because you want these girls will stop being what they are.
Angels exist, but they are not in this house.

• Upvote 3

Guys, sad to say, it's a pity that today being such a special day, in Spain, tonight it's traditional to get together families and have dinner together, than girls for whatever reasons.
Do not put the two houses together, and the girls can dine together.
I hope they do not let them out ... tonight, it's a party night in the street and in the party halls ...
Careful with that.

• Upvote 1

Lima must be leaving soon. She more or less just gave Jess a tour of the master bedroom and Jess is all eager and excited to move into it. Jumping around like a little school kid. Going to be a bit of excess luggage on this flight. Unless she stays local and just moves out. it did look like she was looking on a real estate site one day.

A few minutes ago Jessica was with Lima in Lima's room and as they talked Jessica started to open doors to the wardrobe areas and drawers, seemingly to check out how much space is available.  Then she look admiringly at the bed.  It was as if she was having a tour of her new room.  Has there been mention of Lima leaving soon?  I recall reading a post soon after her arrival indicating that she was not bound by a passport to any certain length to stay, and that she would likely not return whence she came after leaving RLC.