Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Sorry guys but, I know none of you will agree with me here and think I'm mad but at this precise moment in time I want to get into bed with Nicole, give her pussy  a bit of tlc. for about an hour, fuck her brains out, although she'd probably fuck mine out. then 2 hours later cuddle up and go to sleep, then same again in the morning.....

I know I'm the only one here who'd like to do that but I'm cool with that...:cool:

• Upvote 1

Nicole took a nap from 1700 until 2100 and has been awake since then looking at pictures of guys and now lately messaging with someone. She can't sleep. Has poor sleeping patterns. Please stay home Nicole. Don't go with whomever you are messaging since 0140 in the am. It's now 0210 her time.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Goodnight everyone. Hope you've had a great Christmas day, or are still having it.....:sleepy:

night naga

43 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Nicole took a nap from 1700 until 2100 and has been awake since. She can't sleep. Has poor sleeping patterns.

Yeah I wish she would stick to a pattern and then go to sleep-she is killing me-can't sleep!  LOL