Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

20 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

As I mentioned earlier Jess has a right to privacy in her room as does Nicole. So if Nicoles music is invading her privacy Nicole is in the wrong. What if she was trying to sleep and could hear Nicoles music in her room, same difference.

Every girl deserves their Privacy but when they put three girls in a house of this nature. Privacy is almost non-existent.

• Upvote 5

On 23/12/2016 at 5:17 PM, corboblanc said:

The camera in the nicole room is huge !!! The guy took a shower without a problem in front of the cam !!! It is out of the law to film someone and to diffuse it on the internet, without its agreement, rlc and the girls have therefore the obligation to warn the people who return to the apartments that they will be filmed! By cons, for lima, his guy knew for the cameras, but he did not know for night vision !!!!
The real question is how these girls make to find so easily guys who agree to sex in front of cameras that broadcasts live on the internet !!!

Tough enough to make me still wonder if that guy was aware of the cam. Ok it is illegal to tape and diffuse without any agreement  but some girls are stupid enough to just forget... Or might not say everything about the cam and that website... 

58 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Todas las niñas merecen tener su privacidad, pero cuando se puso tres chicas en una casa de esta naturaleza. La privacidad es casi inexistente.

In fact, what they trade is with their privacy. Let us observe them in almost every situation we would otherwise not observe. Whether eating, grooming, makeup, stripping, jerking, fucking, whatever they agreed. Therefore, I am surprised on many occasions that they try to hide from the cameras.

• Upvote 1

Jess I must inform you that you can no longer be Pixie Jess. You have broken a big rule by suppressing Darling Nicole. So from now until you leave you will be known as Bossy Jess.  Darling Nicole holds a Golden Ticket that lets her do anything she wants without repercussions. She got the Golden Ticket by bring two guys home to sleep with. She can be gone from the apartment for hours or even days and she doesn't have to do anything when she is in the apartment. Because of her Golden Ticket no one will say anything about it. The ticket also makes her popular over you. And trying to stop what Darling Nicole wants to do will not be tolerated. 

There's nothing you can do Bossy Jess to correct this it is what the forum has decreed with their comments. A naked work out, laying naked on the bed or even a full bate uncovered in good light will not help. The forum will just say you are acting and not enjoying yourself. The only way to avoid further ridicule is to pack up and go home early. If anyone tries to defend you in this matter they will be accused of bashing Darling Nicole and that is not aloud while she holds the Golden Ticket.

If you choose to stay your full time I suggest you stay away from this forum to avoid further bashing and insults.  I wish you the best of luck Bossy Jess. Your remaining time will not be easy.

A Neutral Observer.

Image result for let it be written so let it be done
  • Upvote 6