Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Longest? Obviously not

Best? I will have to see the evidence but bearing in mind Leora close to the camera, frequently changing positions in full light ... I doubt it.

Careful you can't say anything negative about Darling Nicole.:cool:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Longest? Obviously not

Best? I will have to see the evidence but bearing in mind Leora close to the camera, frequently changing positions in full light ... I doubt it.

... there is not something like best ... she is open minded and has her style .... leora is open minded and has her style .... both are very nice to have in the project. :)

• Upvote 3

From the buildup with Lima's help to the finish, smelling and licking it, it was genius.

Thank you Nicole ! You are great ! :heart:

And it feels good beeing right. Defending girls in that forum, between the tons of filth thrown at them and the constant whining when 2 hours pass without a pussy sight, is a task that require some dedication, but I stuck with Nicole, and the hell she delivered !

And I believe for a moment the conspiracy theorists, the haters, the whiners, and the little Torquemadas who started their witch hunt on her, had all their hands around their dicks, like me and the rest of us :biggrin:

in a few hours the sour posts will begin, and in a few days all will be forgotten and the with hunt will resume, but it doesn't matter : 2 guys home and a fantastic dildo bate in less than one month, you got into B1 legend Nicole !

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Careful you can't say anything negative about Darling Nicole.:cool:

Hey man you're usually a pretty positive guy. No matter whether you like Nicole or not she just gave us the best show we've seen in Barca for a long time. What you think she does or doesn't get up to outside the apartments should have no impact on our opinion of her inside

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

come on guys it's a compitition she wants you to Watch her , not  jess, it's all fake,

I get bored of watching Jess on her cam anyway its all the same. At least that was something spontanious by Nicole!

• Upvote 4

Just now, MrBox said:

... there is not something like best ... she is open minded and has her style .... leora is open minded and has her style .... both are very nice to have in the project. :)

See look, Mr Box is being positive. He told you he could be and here's the proof!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

in a few hours the sour posts will begin,

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Any one who uses a toy is not real as the real thing .,

Ok, I stand corrected : in a few seconds the sour posts will begin ...

BTW ; all of the RLC darlings like Irma and Ilona used toys. And a bottle, in the case of Kami.

• Upvote 3