Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, 69pilot said:

Thanks but I see nothing on the link that says anything about her - I must be looking in the wrong place!!

Under "Links and Comments", page 5, 4th and 5th post.  Anything else you need??

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, F219 said:

That was still about the noise.  Nicole did not accept that she did anything wrong making noise at 0330 in the morning.

I did not really want to get into it but that was what i defended Nicole for as yes she did not give much notice about the guy but Jess had ear plugs in and never woke up and Lima has done the same herself ! So i was on Nicole's side for that plus it was highly entertaining for us ! It could have all been ended by all 3 just saying fine lets forget it and start again but they did not!

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

I did not really want to get into it but that was what i defended Nicole for as yes she did not give much notice about the guy but Jess had ear plugs in and never woke up and Lima has done the same herself ! So i was on Nicole's side for that plus it was highly entertaining for us ! It could have all been ended by all 3 just saying fine lets forget it and start again but they did not!

I agree with that.  I was pointing out that Nicole did not take accountability for her actions.  Sometimes people don't know how to let things go.  Emotions get in the way.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, F219 said:

I agree with that.  I was pointing out that Nicole did not take accountability for her actions.  Sometimes people don't know how to let things go.  Emotions get in the way.

I agree with Nicole not taking accountability, if she had said sorry etc things may be different. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

I agree and like to go even a step further. :)

The aprtment is not a library or a monastery. It must be noisy from time to time, because fun often comes with noise. ... The apartment was never intended to be a good working place for cam show girls. If she need a different environment, she may need to consider a quick return flight.

We should stop to blame the girls for having sex in the apartment. It is a part of real life, very normal and something fun to watch. This is REALLIFECAM and not CAMSHOWCAM.