Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, MrBox said:

I wish you the same. :) ... Do not be angry. I am harmless. :)

I'm not angry at all.  We all have our likes and dislikes!!  Everybody get ready for an epic weekend......how do I know you ask......I'll be out of town until Sunday night so I know there will be plenty of action, there always is when I'm gone!!

Happy New Year to you all and stay safe!!

Harley

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not angry at all.  We all have our likes and dislikes!!  Everybody get ready for an epic weekend......how do I know you ask......I'll be out of town until Sunday night so I know there will be plenty of action, there always is when I'm gone!!

Happy New Year to you all and stay safe!!

Harley

Have good safe weekend. Nothing will happen I'll be home. Happy New Year.

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Some day you should really ask yourself the question what is the reasons for your guy phobia? ... Maybe you like guy parts actually more than you currently confess to yourself. ... ;)

In any case, this page is about "REAL LIFE". There is no reason to avoid guy there, because boys are part of the normal life. 

I really can not believe you think that this is real life, I'm speechless

34 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I really can not believe you think that this is real life, I'm speechless

Isnt it? ... a girl giving cam shows 24/7 in one apartment and three girls modeling dough dildos ... if that is not real life ... i may be wrong and need to say this apartments are fake and boring. ... :)

... but sex with a guy ... is something out of real life ... end of story. :)

• Upvote 1