Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

N I c OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  l e  ---come out come out wherever you are come home and play  :biggrin:

Nicole is going to fuck a bunch of guys.. I hope that isn't a secret. But now she will do it outside the apartment.. right or wrong? And I also believe, if everyone were honest they would have to admit it is because of her conflicts with Jessica. Again, no judgement on my part, as we all have our motives for watching. I just hate that now she will go to a "strangers" home and fuck him, spend the night and this takes her away from the safety of her own home. My children,,,, four girls and one boy. I fear for this beautiful woman. Please be alert Nicole and safe!!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

After the abuse of Real Cam Life Jessica, no one will ever again complain about the amount of time Ilona spent working on her computer the first time she was in Barcelona, at least she left her room, and was downstairs. At least she went out on the town and had a good time once in a while. but in the last month that Jessica has been on Real Cam Life she has spent alomost 90% of her waking hours online and camming. She should have just stayed home and cammed foom there. I'm sure there are other girls who love to have free place to stay in Barcelona Spain. I'm sure would enjoy the city and the sights, and I am also sure they would leave there bedroom. and have a real life. 

Nora, it is so sad to see what they let your project become. can you please come back and straighten this shit out again ???

If Nora came back nothing would happen unless she's the center of attention.

• Upvote 1