Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

21 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:
4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Lima is very well connected and im sure she has introduced Nicole to many people, this could be just one of them, Jess may not have seen him before but she seems intrested to know him

It seems to  me he is in a position of authority.  What?  Did he leave?

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

I agree. He did not behave like a guest would. He was more in control.

The same thing is said about every older guy who comes into these apartments. People were saying that Lima's old Russian friend was the Emperor, and he turned out just to be some jerk who none of the girls liked

This guy was not the Emperor. We know of one time when 100% the Emperor was in the apartment, when Belle was too drunk to get herself home. On that occasion the apartment went UM, because he does not want to be seen on camera. There is no way that the Emperor would allow himself to be on cam

Ok guys. If this guy bring a coffeepot back then you no he the emperor. It was funny that he went right in the kitchen to look at the coffee pot. The coffee pot is missing the screen out of it. He my just drop it of with one of the girl like they does with the toilet paper and paper towels

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

The same thing is said about every older guy who comes into these apartments. People were saying that Lima's old Russian friend was the Emperor, and he turned out just to be some jerk who none of the girls liked

This guy was not the Emperor. We know of one time when 100% the Emperor was in the apartment, when Belle was too drunk to get herself home. On that occasion the apartment went UM, because he does not want to be seen on camera. There is no way that the Emperor would allow himself to be on cam

I haven't said it and haven't seen anyone other guy I would think is an RLC person. Also, I most definitely wouldn't call him Emperor, that's a little too juvenile for me. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I also believe that he never would show the cameras, but the guy who was in the house seemed very at ease