Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, cassy said:

I wonder how many of you still sincerely enjoy spending time in this apt after Irma and Ana left.? There is some nudity and probably will be more. But other than that.? Is there any other good reason to watch Adele and Danaya.?

Addiction. ?

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

18 minutes ago, Yury said:

Addiction. 1f642.png

There is one other reason for me. It's also why I haven't said much about Adele at all since she arrived.

Adele just happens to look almost exactly like a girl I used to date. She even has the same beautiful ass and legs combination. So, I have very mixed feelings when watching her.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, cassy said:

I wonder how many of you still sincerely enjoy spending time in this apt after Irma and Ana left.? There is some nudity and probably will be more. But other than that.? Is there any other good reason to watch Adele and Danaya.?

Pictures from this apartment were the most viewed in February when I do believe the occupants were Ilona, Danaya and Adele not as popular as Irma but still managed to outperform every other apartment including the 2Ks and Rita. I remember some very entertaining cooking sessions, the slight tension between Ilona and Adele and the fun that Ilona and Danaya had which was no less genuine than the fun between any other couple of girls in this apartment.

However the problems have really happened since they have been spending every evening out which is during the last couple of weeks. Since then this apartment has provided almost no entertainment downstairs except when they come in drunk.

So right now the only good reason is a glimpse of Adele's fine big arse but I would agree that now there is very little to watch here. 

• Upvote 7

i  feel that I am going not to make friends after my comment but good step  it is not grave
As I already have him say in a previous comment these girls are in Barcelona just for personal reasons
All that they make it cam it is for friends or for people that they meet on Barcelona the RLC project and the members they ' do it completely
They are not in the project RLC as Anna, Irma or Ilona  it is why they spend a lot of time on their telephones or IPad to find pigeons for the sex or to drink

The only pleasure which they can give us at the moment it is to pack their suitcases and to leave this apartment

Como back home Irma and Anna

je sens que je vais pas me faire  des amis  après mon commentaire  mais bon pas c' est pas  gravecomme je l'ai déjà dis  dans un post précédent ces filles  sont à Barcelone juste pour des raisons personnellestout ce qu'elles font en cam c'est pour des amis ou pour des personnes qu' elles rencontrent sur Barcelone le projet RLC et les membres  elles s' en foutent complètementelles ne sont pas dans le projet RLC  comme Anna ,Irma ou Ilona   c' est pourquoi elles passent beaucoup de temps sur leurs téléphones ou Ipad à trouver des pigeons  pour du sexe  ou à boire le seul plaisir qu' elles peuvent nous donner à présent c' est de faire leurs valises et de  quitter cet appartementCome back home Irma et Anna

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, daily said:

i  feel that I am going not to make friends after my comment but good step  it is not grave
As I already have him say in a previous comment these girls are in Barcelona just for personal reasons
All that they make it cam it is for friends or for people that they meet on Barcelona the RLC project and the members they ' do it completely
They are not in the project RLC as Anna, Irma or Ilona  it is why they spend a lot of time on their telephones or IPad to find pigeons for the sex or to drink

The only pleasure which they can give us at the moment it is to pack their suitcases and to leave this apartment

Como back home Irma and Anna

je sens que je vais pas me faire  des amis  après mon commentaire  mais bon pas c' est pas  gravecomme je l'ai déjà dis  dans un post précédent ces filles  sont à Barcelone juste pour des raisons personnellestout ce qu'elles font en cam c'est pour des amis ou pour des personnes qu' elles rencontrent sur Barcelone le projet RLC et les membres  elles s' en foutent complètementelles ne sont pas dans le projet RLC  comme Anna ,Irma ou Ilona   c' est pourquoi elles passent beaucoup de temps sur leurs téléphones ou Ipad à trouver des pigeons  pour du sexe  ou à boire le seul plaisir qu' elles peuvent nous donner à présent c' est de faire leurs valises et de  quitter cet appartementCome back home Irma et Anna

I second that Daily, would be the best thing they could do for this now struggling apartment???

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

None thankfully, they need their beauty sleep. I wonder if RLC had a word in their ears during the maintenance period? I sincerely hope so !

Well it just goes to show how wrong I can be. I'm gutted and so disappointed that they are now going out on a call from who the hell knows, bad dudes is all I can guess. You silly, silly girls - you deserve to be sent home

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Well it just goes to show how wrong I can be. I'm gutted and so disappointed that they are now going out on a call from who the hell knows, bad dudes is all I can guess. You silly, silly girls - you deserve to be sent home

?...

• Upvote 1