Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching earlier and she was on the couch with a guy I had not seen before. Next I saw I think both of them were in her bed, but I am not a paid member. As I watched the window for some time I thought they may be in the bed together. Hoping that I am wrong, but I am suspicious. Hopefully someone will tell me I am wrong.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

I was watching earlier and she was on the couch with a guy I had not seen before. Next I saw I think both of them were in her bed, but I am not a paid member. As I watched the window for some time I thought they may be in the bed together. Hoping that I am wrong, but I am suspicious. Hopefully someone will tell me I am wrong.

she had him and his girl friend over they was playing twister after that his gf went to bed in the guest room then they both hang out and watch tv then after that he went in the guest room were his girl friend sleep stesha is in her owen room a sleep.. that is all

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

"Wow" just got done watching an other boring BATE - She is Awesome indeed - but the Bate was a Marathon just like Marsha Bate - What matters is they both Passionately enjoyed it. Most Woman in this Region rather let their fingers do the walking. I prefer toys, in my humble opinion. Either way, it's a step forward.:cool:

She bated?   Could you see anything at all?   I really like the pics I have seen of Stesha and if she bated openly at all,  as soon as my internet gets fixed I will subscribe just in hopes of seeing her openly bate.   Was she covered up or in the open at all?   I will give RLC a months worth of subscription to watch her (she appears very beautiful to me) bate if she did it in the open.......just saying!

38 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She bated?   Could you see anything at all?   I really like the pics I have seen of Stesha and if she bated openly at all,  as soon as my internet gets fixed I will subscribe just in hopes of seeing her openly bate.   Was she covered up or in the open at all?   I will give RLC a months worth of subscription to watch her (she appears very beautiful to me) bate if she did it in the open.......just saying!

LOL  Harley, don't spend your money just for that.  I have a premium account and I have seen her masturbating only once in 3 weeks.  And it was not totally visible.  Now I am not watching 7/24.  But what I have seen is open sex with Marco (saw that about 6 or 7 times) and on one occation, I would say about 10 days ago, she masturbated.  On weekdays, she gets up early (around 6h00 am local time) to go to work and rarely return before 8h00 pm. Although there is nothing sexual, watching her (mainly in the bathroom) to get ready for work is really something I appreciate.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

LOL  Harley, don't spend your money just for that.  I have a premium account and I have seen her masturbating only once in 3 weeks.  And it was not totally visible.  Now I am not watching 7/24.  But what I have seen is open sex with Marco (saw that about 6 or 7 times) and on one occation, I would say about 10 days ago, she masturbated.  On weekdays, she gets up early (around 6h00 am local time) to go to work and rarely return before 8h00 pm. Although there is nothing sexual, watching her (mainly in the bathroom) to get ready for work is really something I appreciate.  

Thank you Ben for your honesty, I really appreciate it.   She is my kind of woman, I have to admit.   I've been looking for an excuse to join but as of right now I'm just waiting until my internet provider gets their shit together!  Thanks again!