Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

Guest wolf1111

Now, they argued on something, marco is pissed off and stesha is upset laying on the sofa

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, beancounter said:

Did anyone see Stesha leave she been gone all day. I hope this has nothing to do with their argument.

She was upset that he doesn't pay attention to her but his buddies. He tried to resolve it today then she left for work.

Guest wolf1111
On 7/3/2016 at 6:59 PM, eagleb1 said:

Okay.  That gets us back on track as a relevant comment in the video thread.

I was questing whether using a condom suggests that they have not been in their relationship for long.  From my experience, wolf is an exception. 

I think I am an exception too among my friends. We keep the condom simply to prevent pregnancy, She reacts badly to pills and other hormones changing stuff so it's alright for us. Maybe we'll change for IUD after her first pregnancy.

On 7/4/2016 at 7:20 AM, pudley said:

What a bunch of worthless dialog on a video page. You guys have diarrhea of the mouth. Take your worthless blah, blah, blah to another page and save the video and picture pages for what they were titled for.

Thank you for your comment. 

On another note, I find our protagonist (all apartments included) very hard to hear. Even if I speak russian, it's often difficult to hear what they say.