Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Julian Lan said:

Stesha lying on her bed, definitely a beautiful woman!

I have never seen her live but I must say that by the few pictures of her that I have seen........I like the shit out of her.   I don't know if you seen the movie "There is Something About Mary", but for me......"There is Something About Stesha"!

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you Ben for your honesty, I really appreciate it.   She is my kind of woman, I have to admit.   I've been looking for an excuse to join but as of right now I'm just waiting until my internet provider gets their shit together!  Thanks again!

It is always a good idea to wait a little before to rate a new apartment. .... Until now this apartment makes an excellent impression, but this can change very quickly (as we saw with A&K for example).

I like that most of the people (including the guests) are very open and fun people. ... With RLC guest normaly make an apartment a lot more fun to watch and this also applies here. At the first and second weekend we saw this place filled with life and it was a real pleasure to watch. ... But with RLC you also need to take into account that all this was possibly just a part of an boost show to give this apartment a good start. Time will tell. 

This weekend was way more slowly, but still fun to watch. We saw just Stesha with one nice guest couple. They had some nice and relaxing time together. ... It was way more in the ordinary RLC style also including the typical hiding of the guest girl. 

If the apartment goes on like in this three weeks, it will be a big win for viewers who are also like to watch real couples. ... Now, I hope this place can keep up with it positive start in the long term and not get so disappointing as the apartment of A&K... Let's see. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, MrBox said:

It is always a good idea to wait a little before to rate a new apartment. .... Until now this apartment makes an excellent impression, but this can change very quickly (as we saw with A&K for example).

I like that most of the people (including the guests) are very open and fun people. ... With RLC guest normaly make an apartment a lot more fun to watch and this also applies here. At the first and second weekend we saw this place filled with life and it was a real pleasure to watch. ... But with RLC you also need to take into account that all this was possibly just a part of an boost show to give this apartment a good start. Time will tell. 

This weekend was way more slowly, but still fun to watch. We saw just Stesha with one nice guest couple. They had some nice and relaxing time together. ... It was way more in the ordinary RLC style also including the typical hiding of the guest girl. 

If the apartment goes on like in this three weeks, it will be a big win for viewers who are also like to watch real couples. ... Now, I hope this place can keep up with it positive start in the long term and not get so disappointing as the apartment of A&K... Let's see. 

The past week has been difficult.  At least 2 arguments between Stesha and Marco.  And, to my knowledge, minimal sex.  Most of the regular guests didn't show up.  We were all hopping that the Sauna would set the stage for unseen wild action.  Thus far, it has not been the case.  It was used (mostly by guys) in the first couple of days and then, never again.  Lets hope that the next few weeks will see the place back to normal with happy people.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

The past week has been difficult.  At least 2 arguments between Stesha and Marco.  And, to my knowledge, minimal sex.  Most of the regular guests didn't show up.  We were all hopping that the Sauna would set the stage for unseen wild action.  Thus far, it has not been the case.  It was used (mostly by guys) in the first couple of days and then, never again.  Lets hope that the next few weeks will see the place back to normal with happy people.

Cannot see this couple working out for any length of timeI Marco seems very slow or  at the least very immature and certainly not interested in a sexual relationship with Stesha. Although he seems a nice guy, he just prefers the company of guys...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

I was so excited to see the sauna cam at first but it is a snooze.  I have never seen anyone in and the pics I have seen have the occupants wearing shorts or towels.  I have never seen pics of Stesha or Marco use it.  

4 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Cannot see this couple working out for any length of timeI Marco seems very slow or  at the least very immature and certainly not interested in a sexual relationship with Stesha. Although he seems a nice guy, he just prefers the company of guys...

Not true

Most of times, he is the one initiating sex with Stesha  and, although he was naked in sauna with several guys, never seems interested to go further with them.  He is really passionate when he has sex with her, although, like many other guys on RLC, rarely give her satisfaction as he cums too fast

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Not true

Most of times, he is the one initiating sex with Stesha  and, although he was naked in sauna with several guys, never seems interested to go further with them.  He is really passionate when he has sex with her, although, like many other guys on RLC, rarely give her satisfaction as he cums too fast

Perhaps! Time will tell...